20 November 2007

I Just Don't Understand Women

A couple things today first what's with this christmas before thanksgiving stuff? I say a stand on NY ave selling christmas trees this weekend, they jumping the gun just a lil bit right? Can I at least get a lil turkey before you shove a reindeer in my face?

Anyway back to the point of this blog. I think I have a crush on someone. That's like some middle school shyt right? but it's not like I run and hide when I see her. I talk to her all the time she just will not go out with me. She staying being all nice to me, but no dates... lol I'd rather a girl be like "fukk your fat ass" than be nice and friendly. At least then I know she not interested. This girl throwing mixed messages, she brings me cheesecake and reese cups, stops past my desk to say hi (I guess I should mention I work with her) laughs at my stupid jokes. When I ask her out to lunch... NOPE. Damn what a brother gotta do? It's not even an infatuation I really think me and her could work. I just need an opening. Honestly I've been after this girl for a couple months since before the summer and I'm still at square one. I don't know if she likes me or is just being nice to me. When I ask her she says "I can't date right now... blah blah" all the things I see as excuses. Maybe it's not the right time in her life but damnit I want her. Oh well Oh well I'm about to go listen to pharcyde "I guess a twinkle in her eye is just a twinkle in her eye".. lmao

1 comment:

Ebonne said...

NOW YOU CANT STOP BY MY SPOT... TELL ME THAT YOU MEET 4 OF MY CORNERS AND NOT TELL ME WHICH ONES...LOL