I've been thinking that I'ma do a random thoughts post every friday. Just like a weekly wrap up of my thoughts. Here is the first edition.
- Do you think when Sean Taylor died the bootleggers heard dollar signs? I mean they had RIP shirts printed up quick. They are literally making a profit off dudes murder. They should have to donate the profits or something.
- Is it me or did Fat Joe just move to MIA and forget that he's from the bronx? I mean he in every bamma from Miami's video. Hell his videos even shot in miami.
- This is for my DC folks. There is a Verizon Center poster on the metro that has Caron Butler in it. He is wearing a white and purple jersey and has a fake 10 year anniversary tattoo on his arm. Every day for a good 5 months I thought he was a WNBA player.
- I just saw that LL Cool J is almost 40. Who drops a rap album at 40? even Common said he quiting rap to start acting. LL should follow suit.
- I finally saw Dreamgirls this month, Jimmy got Soul!!! Jamie Fox's character and Eddie Murphy's scene on stage made the movie.
- Why is President the only job you CAN'T have previous experience for? Even strippers need prior experience to get a job.
- Driving my car all these years has spoiled me to what cold feels like. I used to laugh at those people with scarfs around their faces walking down the street. but after walking outside for 45 min I realize that it's COLD... the wind constantly hitting your face is a problem.
- I don't like raw carrots. People saw they are sweet, those people lie.