28 December 2007

Random Thoughts Friday

I've been thinking that I'ma do a random thoughts post every friday. Just like a weekly wrap up of my thoughts. Here is the first edition.

- Do you think when Sean Taylor died the bootleggers heard dollar signs? I mean they had RIP shirts printed up quick. They are literally making a profit off dudes murder. They should have to donate the profits or something.

- Is it me or did Fat Joe just move to MIA and forget that he's from the bronx? I mean he in every bamma from Miami's video. Hell his videos even shot in miami.

- This is for my DC folks. There is a Verizon Center poster on the metro that has Caron Butler in it. He is wearing a white and purple jersey and has a fake 10 year anniversary tattoo on his arm. Every day for a good 5 months I thought he was a WNBA player.

- I just saw that LL Cool J is almost 40. Who drops a rap album at 40? even Common said he quiting rap to start acting. LL should follow suit.

- I finally saw Dreamgirls this month, Jimmy got Soul!!! Jamie Fox's character and Eddie Murphy's scene on stage made the movie.

- Why is President the only job you CAN'T have previous experience for? Even strippers need prior experience to get a job.

- Driving my car all these years has spoiled me to what cold feels like. I used to laugh at those people with scarfs around their faces walking down the street. but after walking outside for 45 min I realize that it's COLD... the wind constantly hitting your face is a problem.

- I don't like raw carrots. People saw they are sweet, those people lie.

1 comment:

Andie said...

I just looked to the right of your blog and noticed "Drea's Search For Mr. Right." I am no longer searching lol. I had an epiphany today. (I'll blog about it after New Years)

Anywho carrots are yucky, unless its with ranch dressing.

Yea LL need to hang the mic up, but how is it cool for Jay-z to rap though hes like 50(38 actually) and not Ladies Love Cool James? Jezzy gotta be right behind him. (oh my bad he's 30) That nigga look old though..