10 January 2008

Here's Johnny!!!!

Ok Andie calls me the Johnny Cochran of the male species because I always defend my brothers. Doesn't matter the story of how foul a dude was I can find a way to justify his actions. I hate it when women talk about about men like were the scum of the earth. Sometimes it's hard to defend men but I do my best because I know I've been on the other end of a woman's "Can you believe this nigga!" story. I'd hate for some dude to use my fukk up to they advantage with some girl I'm messing with, so I don't do it to them. I'm a fair player in this game.

This brings me to my latest case. Please read this story:

WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.

{source}

Now if you ask me the woman was dead wrong for being out trickin behind her husbands back. So what he was in the brothel too, he might have just been looking around. Or maybe he just wanted some head. She out there fukking dudes for some extra cash, that's probably why her husband felt the need to be out looking in the first place. If she was home "working" him he would be too tired and drained to be browsing thru a brothel. Even if he was there for his weekly "fix" I think it's worse to be getting paid for sex then paying for it. If your husband cheats you'll be mad but if he turns out to be a male prostitute I think you'll be a lil more upset. She could have have 5-6 dicks a day up in her. He was there to bust 1 load pay and go home. I think we all can agree that she was wrong. I rest my case... lmao

3 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

Sorry, but I have to press the pause button on you..lol. Now, I'm a firm believer that if you go looking for something, your going to find it. Snooping through your girl's phone for some 'questionable' texts? Your bound to find them. In the brothel looking for some tail? Well look no more! You found it, just so happens to be the tail you should have been banging all along, your wife, HAHA! Jokes on him..

Opinionated Diva said...

You are so wrong to defend that dude and you know it!

They're both wrong...at least she was getting paid for it though! OK that's not a good excuse, but if you can defend him, then i can defend her! lol

Andie said...

I call you that name because you defend dudes even when thy are guilty.. Stick to defending the good dudes not the scum of the "earf"