07 January 2008

I Got This..

Have you ever been talking to someone and just had the feeling that your trying too hard? Like you know damn well you not feeling this person but you keep going out with them? I'm there with this girl. I'm not even really attracted to her I just enjoy the challenge of it. I need to KNOW I can get her. I don't want her to be my girl or anything I just want to know that it can happen. She is a cool person, just no physical connection and not long term potential. I think I'm talking to her till someone else comes by so we'll see how long that takes. I should post my relationship seasons blog I did on myspace on here. I just might.

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

That's dead wrong...LOL But I think we all have done that before. Just went threw the motions until something better comes along.