Back to the randomness now with numbers!!!
1. Turns out the dudes who wheeled their dead friend down the street to cash his social security check were not black (see a pic) My bad, I never said I was a reporter and checked all the facts
2. I might be the only person who likes the Baltimore Sun angle from the wire. Seeing the news people lie about stories is interesting to me.
3. Have You ever been on the train and glance at someone who you think looks cute then you look back.... not so much. Only then they see you looking and think your attracted to them. I hate that.
4. We got like 3 inches of snow yesterday and everyone acted like the sky was falling. It happens every year, your nations capital can't handle snow or ice, it's shameful. People in Maine get a foot of snow and come to work on-time.
5. I finally took down my christmas tree last night. I figured I might as well do it before MLK day.
6. What the fuck is JUICE!!!! I want Grape Drink!!! - Dave Chappelle
7. I like Chris Brown's songs. There I said it.
8. I got a lil cousin who can't get his credit report because he has no bills. He applied for a loan but was denied because he has no credit. How is he supposed to get credit if he can't get a loan? This is why people have credit card debt.
9. I pulled my credit report and bragged about my FICO score (700). I realized I was grown a couple years back when my older cousin and I actually compared FICO scores like they were cars.
10. I don't care how warm it is under no circumstances should you wear flip flops in January anywhere north of Georgia.
11. You know your not broke anymore when you walk right past the raman noodles in the store. Why is all the cheap food so bad for you? you can get raman noodles 20 for a $1, that alone should tell you that you have no business eating it. You can't even get kool-aid that cheap.
12. I was watching the bootleg version of "I am Legend" last night and the damn thing craped out during the last 10 mins of the movie. What kind of fuckery is that? Bootleggers don't even take pride in they work anymore... lol