I figured there are plenty of people out there who don't really know me so here are some random facts about me.
- This is my Truck, His name is Ricky Bobby.
I drive it when I want to impress the girls.. lol The branches in the back were on the tree in my yard till the ice storm came thru and broke them.(yes I have another car, I'm not a black redneck)
- Ok.. the Bud story. Actually it's pretty short. My uncles used to play poker at the house when I was a kid and was in charge of keeping the beer flowing. Mind you I was like 4 at the time. So for whatever reason they decided to just call me Bud (short for budwiser) instead of my real name. I guess having the same name as my dad but not being a Jr helped. Hey, they were drunk and had to call me something.
- I have not booked a girl in like 3 years. Does anyone outside of DC say "booked"? well I have not approached a random girl and tried to get her number in 3 years. I don't even have a reason why. Either they start a convo with me or I see them so much around town that we end up talking. OR they hit me on myspace. You'd be surprised by how many girls do they pimpin on myspace, It's not just the dudes... lol
- I hate mopping so much that I bought a robot to do it for me.
- I hate Chuck E Cheese. I only take my daughter there for other kids birthdays.
- I have a co-worker who has no problem coming in my cube passing gas and not even saying sorry. He has done this twice, and they are not silent farts but loud and noticeable ones. I don't know what to say to him, I'm still in shock.
- Once almost gave up my seat to a SUPER flamboyant gay dude under the premise that he is almost a woman.
- I often get mistaken for being spanish. This gets uncomfortable when spanish people speak spanish to me like I understand. I have to give them the blank stare. On a side note if I'm ever on the run I'm learning spanish and moving south to Puerto Rico.
- My daughter looks like a mini me. This is odd because everyone says how cute and beautiful she is. Does that make me cute and beautiful? And what do you say when people say "Aww she looks just like you" should I say "thank you" Like I accomplished something. Is that even a compliment? I'm always stuck when people say that.