04 January 2008

RTF part 2

Welcome back to my Random Thoughts....

- Whats the deal with all the sugar free foods? I mean if your on a diet you should not be eating certian things. If your Diabetic then maybe you don't need Jello. Sugar Free Jello is the worst thing ever, I mean it's already jello so it's not like your going to get full off it. All you have is taste, why fuk with that? Same applies to sugar free Kool-aid. If you can't have sugar you shouldn't be drinking Kool-aid. It's just wrong, I need to talk to the Kool-aid Man.

- I was on Gap.com and I saw skinny jeans for men..................................... SKINNY JEANS!!!! this disturbs me. If your a guy and you want some skinny jeans you need to go to the womens section or the Mens Limited. That way you know your buying womens clothes. On a side note why does Limited sell mens clothes? I can't even bring myself to walk in there to look at the clothes, it's a womens brand and thats it. That's like BCBG selling mens clothes... wait they do and I have a BCBG tie.... I got the Tie from Macys though and I didn't know it was BCBG, really I didn't. That makes it better right?

- Looks like Obama kicked Clinton's ass in the Iowa caucus. I was more shocked that Clinton came in 3rd. Every time I think about Obama winning I remember that scene from "Head of State" where the press tells the people in California that a black man is going to win the Presidency and every white person in the state rushes to the polls. Here's a clip from the movie just in case you forgot about it.


- I vent about this alot but they show Sonic commercials on TV in my area and the closest Sonic is 55 miles away from me. I wouldn't mind I wouldn't mind so much but everything they show looks so damn good. They need to do some market research so they can stop wasting advertising dollars on me.

5 comments:

Opinionated Diva said...

You are absoluely hilarious - I'm adding you to my blogroll as soon as I finish this comment!

Showing commercials for really good food at restaurants that are nowhere near the viewing audience is just CRUEL!! I'm in North Jersey and there's a commercial for this seafood place that makes my mouth water on cue. I google the place and it's all the way in South Jersey - JUST WRONG!!

One Man’s Opinion said...

Sugar free...I say what's the poing anyway.

Skinny Jeans for men, huh? I didn't know there was such a thing, but then again. I have never hear of Men's Limited either.

Obama all the way, brother.

Eb the Celeb said...

Yessir... you've been tagged... check out RBW to find out what you have to do!

CocaColaCutie said...

I'm so with you about the Sonic Commercials....I say if they're going to advertise in our area they ought to put one in it. Take out one of the useless fast food chains like Bojangles and bring me some daggone Sonic!!!!

Monie said...

Got to your blog via...uhhh...I forgot. Anyway, I'm with you on the Sonic. There's not one damn Sonic in Ohio but I see commercials 18 times a day!