08 January 2008

Tag!!!

Ok so Charlene hit me about this blog tagging thing a while back and I told her I wasn't going to participate under my "no chain letters" internet rule. But Then Eb hit me too so I guess I'ma cave to the peer pressure.

Here are the rules:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And we're off:

A). I'll link to Charlene since she was the first to hit me

B). 7 Facts about me.


Two Names you go by:

1. Davey
2. Bud (long story behind this one but it involves drunk uncles)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1. BDC shirt

2. Gap Jeans


Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:

1. Honesty

2. A desire to see each other happy


Two of your favorite things to do:

1. Hang with my family

2. Listen to my daughter laugh


Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. Sleep

2. A maid

Two pets you had/have:

1. A parrot named Guber (I named him after a fraggle rock character)

2. My daughters gold fish (she named him fish after his species.. lol)


Two people you think will fill this out:

1. ???????????

2. ??????????


Two things you did last night:

1. Cleaned my desk

2. Payed some Bills


Two things you ate today:

1. Pizza

2. Apple Sauce


Two people you last talked to:

1. Sprint

2. Deer Park


Two things you're doing tomorrow:

1. Coming to work

2. Cooking dinner


Two longest car rides:

1. From DC to NC to visit my cousin

2. From DC to The Smokey Mountains


Two favorite holidays:

1. Christmas

2. Thanksgiving


Favorite beverages:

1. Green Tea

2. Cream Soda

Person no longer alive who you'd like to talk to:

1. My grandma (moms side)

2. My grandfather (dads side)




C). I don't know 7 people but you can check my "Stuff I Like" links for other blogs


Hey that was pretty easy.

4 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Do tell the Bud story...

and what are you cooking???

Andie said...

Yea I knew you was going to bring up the Green Tea lmao..and yuck @ Cream Soda if that ain't the most disgusting drink on earf... Yea I said EARF...

Homer is My Co-pilot said...

@Eb, I'll tell the Bud story on friday. make it part of some random thoughts. As for Dinner I'm thinking something with chicken and egg noodles. I'm still working on the details.. lol

@Andie, I'm stealing Earf from you. Learn to love it =)

Opinionated Diva said...

lmao@"something with chicken"...Black folk and their love for the bird!

I am so with you on wanting a maid. I'm a single person who SEEMS like a neat freak to most people, but I'm really a closet slob. I'm so tempted to hire a cleaning lady...so tempted, but I don't exactly want someone going through my things.