22 February 2008

Hate Hate Hate!!!

I'm home sick with the cooties, I'm sure some lil kid at my daughters daycare gave it to me. When feeling down I always like to see funny youtube videos. I love these videos, Not because I agree with this dude just because I can appreciate this man level of hate. It's not everyday someone hates on someone else so publicly and with such passion. He's the very definition of a crab ass nigga. I can't even take his reasoning serious. If he doesn't like Obama that's cool but you don't have to blast him during church. This dude disrespects EVERYONE except Bill Clinton. It's great, and he's a preacher so people follow and trust him. I would go to his church just for the experience, he'll be standing at the altar talking about god one sec then the next calling everyone lazy and greedy. That's not something you see everyday in church. I would have bet some money his church was in the south but it's in Harlem. The icing on this cake was when he said you shouldn't follow any black man who has not been to jail. That's so niggerish it's funny. Oh and the Obama girl, that was classic.. Obama brought out the big chested white women lmao. Anyway enjoy the videos, I know watching them made me feel a lil better



5 comments:

Opinionated Diva said...

OMG...this is ignorance at it's best! He has absolutely no reason to hate on Obama. His only reason to dislike him is because he feels Obama is a "good negro" who has never been to jail...ignorant.

I couldn't watch more than ten/fifteen seconds of the second video. Obama went from being a "good negro" to a "mack daddy" pimping big breasted women with 54 to 64 dub D cups...it would be hilarious...but it's just sad that people follow that fool!

Sha Boogie said...

That man got all kinds of hate running through his blood! I laugh everytime I see one of them videos, he is a plum fool!

Eb the Celeb said...

Get well soon pimpin'

Ms. Behaving said...

Dude is plain old ig'nant and it's really sad to watch.

Hope you get/got over those cooties with the quickness LOL :-)

WrkNProgress said...

Hope you feel better soon.