03 March 2008

Cooking with Coolio Part 2

So Apparently more people read this lil ol blog than I'm aware of. last week I got an email from someone at mydamnchannel.com asking me to watch episodes 2 and 3 of Coolio's cooking show. I never signed up for the site so I was curious as to where he got my email. Turns out he read the blog. Cool, I must be googleable now (feel free to use that word... lol). So I watched the new episodes and I'd be lying if I didn't start to like it. Dude actually does alot better by the 3rd show. He leaves the dime bags of salt behind and his fly girls stay in the background. No mystery bags of seasoning and I don't remember him cursing. Why he appears to enjoy kidnapping white people is beyond me but it's a decent show. I can admit when something needs a second chance and Cooking with Coolio definitely deserves another look.








By the way I know this is like the 100th cooking related post, I promise we will get back to the unscheduled randomness after this post.

6 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

I swear I need a reality show... I am extremely funny and entertaining on the regular and if people are watching "cooking with coolio" i know I can get them to watch me... how the heck did coolio even get offered the opporunity... I mean he hasnt done anything since that dangerous minds song right?

Brittany_83 said...

lol. Because I am new to blogging and I don't know your blog like that I thought you only did things cooking related.

DurtyMo said...

LOL@ being Googleable..say that 10 times..geesh! I think I found your blog becuz you commented/visit the same blogs that I visit. LOL @ Brit

Ms. Behaving said...

Maaaaan ta hell with Coolio...
You just might be onto something with the word "googleable" LOL

I loves it!!

WrkNProgress said...

I will take your word for it. Have a good week.

Sha Boogie said...

Speaking of cooking..where the heck is YOUR show??..lol