This morning I was getting dressed and I threw on a ashy ass black T-shirt. Then I had this convo with myself:
Me: This shirt faded as hell
Me: Man fukk it, I'll just say it's vintage..lol (yes I laughed at myself)
Me: It's not like the dress code at work that says I can't wear faded stuff.
Thanks when I realized that I have a pretty good life.
- My daughter loves me
- My mom loves me
- My Niece and sister love me
- Matter of fact I think my whole family loves me.
- I have friends who love me
- I'm 28, I've been a homeowner since I was 23
- I have a stable job (which for a contractor is good)
- Random old white women say hi to me (this is amazing to me)
- I really like where I work and my co-workers. I've never not looked forward to coming to work.
- Basically the only dress code at my job is men can't wear shorts or sleeveless shirts.
- Even thought I complain I sit in the best corner of the office.
- Yesterday my baby momma called me and said my daughter hurt her knee at daycare and was walking with a limp and crying. The moment I pulled up she came RUNNING up to give me a hug. So I have some amazing healing power over my daughter.
- Even thou I'm broke I own all my cars (3) and I'm not worried about paying my bills.
- I learned years ago how to just let stuff go and K.I.M (keep it moving) please refer to the Walt Disney quote on the side of the page.
- I think I've help raise and had a positive impact of a couple of my cousins.
- People tell me how much of an asshole I am and how much they like me in the same sentence. So I'm a likeable asshole.
- It's spring time and I live in a city which has some the most beautiful women in the country.
- I'm also single in the above city... lol
- "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my house smells of rich mahogany" - Ron Burgundy
- I have a sense of humor
So I consider myself pretty lucky in life. Sure plenty of things have happened to me that some people may consider unlucky, for example I went a week with being in so much pain I couldn't walk. I had open heart surgery when I was 5 And I have a titanium rod in my leg (all long unrelated stories that I'm not sharing) But hell I'm still here and they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. So today I celebrate the little things that make life grand. Friends, Family and Faded shirts.