So I figured I'd do another random post since I can't really focus on any 1 topic to blog about. I actually do have a topic but I think I'll hold off on that till friday. This post will mostly consist of stuff that gets on my nerves so enjoy:
- All these 90's babies wanting to bring the 80's back. I really think it needs to stop they all look a damn fool.
- Crocs, these have got to be the worst shoes ever, I was sick of seeing them last summer then I saw the sock lined winter version. really it needs to stop, it was original and the makers they got their money so everyone should be happy and let it go.
- Uggs please see comment above
- Really feminine Gay Men, I don't care that they are gay I just don't understand how that makes you want to dress and act like a woman. The teenage dudes who grease they baby hair and walk with a switch and all that bullshit really bother me. Someone needs to tell them to man up or something. Even if you like what what in the butt you don't have to act like a girl.
- Is it just me or does the new pope look evil? Am I wrong for saying that? I don't care he doesn't look like someone I'd leave my daughter with. With all the scandal in the catholic church they should have picked a friendlier looking dude.
Now this doesn't get on my nerves but it is a funny story... I went to lunch with 3 of my co-workers. We get in the truck and as my co-worker tries to get out of the parallel parking space he bumps the car behind him. I'm sitting in the back seat and I hear a car horn but I dismiss it as the usual DC traffic. My co-worker makes some comment like "shyt why they cramp me in like this, I'ma have to make some room" then proceeded to bump the car again. Again I hear a car horn and I look back only to see the a dude sitting in the car that my co-worker has bumped twice. I let my boy know that dude is in the car. That convo kinda went like this:
Me: Hey you know dude is in that car you hit
CW1: Oh for real!!! shyt he knows he parked too close to me
CW2: Shyt what's he going to do? there are 4 of us and 1 of him
CW1: yeah fukk him!!
the whole car laughs and we proceed to hit the mall for lunch. These are my co-workers.