You know the deal My Lawyer and The writer from NY tagged me. So here we go
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Things about me:
1. I can only blog at work, I can't focus on reading blogs at home because I have a TV, xbox, food you know all kinds of other things I enjoy. Plus if I save it for work It makes the day go by faster.
2. I talk to myself.. I mean I do it alot sometimes outloud. on more than 1 occasion my daughter has looked at me crazy for saying something outloud. she must think I have an imaginary friend.
3. I refuse to watch movies alone. Even at home bored I don't watch movies. I have tons of dvds that i have never seen simply because nobody is here to watch them with me.
4. Google runs my internet life. Between gmail, google talk and google reader I spend hours a day at a google related site. And they link to blogger so they could very well steal my internet identity.
5. The guest room in my house is full of T-shirts and tennis shoes. I remember telling my realtor that I didn't want a guest room because nobody needs to be that comfortable staying at my house. that's what couches are for.
6. I own a boating license but I have never been on a boat. When I was younger I wanted a boat really badly so I took the classes to get my license but I never got around to actually buying a boat.
No I'm not tagging anyone else because this has to end sometime. But I will give a shot out to some bloggers you may not be reading.
The People News
There are other but that's a couple I like. I feel bad that my blog roll doesn't really refelct the blogs I read but then I look at Eb the Celeb's blog roll and see that that's just overkill lol