23 April 2008

I've been Tagged twice... I need to run faster

You know the deal My Lawyer and The writer from NY tagged me. So here we go

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Things about me:

1. I can only blog at work, I can't focus on reading blogs at home because I have a TV, xbox, food you know all kinds of other things I enjoy. Plus if I save it for work It makes the day go by faster.

2. I talk to myself.. I mean I do it alot sometimes outloud. on more than 1 occasion my daughter has looked at me crazy for saying something outloud. she must think I have an imaginary friend.

3. I refuse to watch movies alone. Even at home bored I don't watch movies. I have tons of dvds that i have never seen simply because nobody is here to watch them with me.

4. Google runs my internet life. Between gmail, google talk and google reader I spend hours a day at a google related site. And they link to blogger so they could very well steal my internet identity.

5. The guest room in my house is full of T-shirts and tennis shoes. I remember telling my realtor that I didn't want a guest room because nobody needs to be that comfortable staying at my house. that's what couches are for.

6. I own a boating license but I have never been on a boat. When I was younger I wanted a boat really badly so I took the classes to get my license but I never got around to actually buying a boat.

No I'm not tagging anyone else because this has to end sometime. But I will give a shot out to some bloggers you may not be reading.

DreamCop

Buttahfly

The People News

There are other but that's a couple I like. I feel bad that my blog roll doesn't really refelct the blogs I read but then I look at Eb the Celeb's blog roll and see that that's just overkill lol

13 comments:

Ms. Behaving said...

I couldn't agree with you more in that blogging and blog hopping @ work works wonders as far as passing time...

You know what they say "talking to yourself is fine" just a looooooong as you don't start answering yourself.

[They have straight jackets for folk who do that] LOL

I actually enjoy watching movies ALONE...
There's nothing more annoying to me than that extra on the chatty friend who talks through an entire movie or worst yet, that one whose seen it before and wants to play narrator throughout.

I HATE THAT!!!!!!

Brittany said...

Ha! Good..you stopped the tagging madness.

MP said...

I would love to have a guest bedroom as a walk in closets! You are living my dream.

RealHustla said...

I should have tried google reader when you first mentioned it. Our computers at work were reconfigured and my firefox was deleted and subsequently my web browsing history. Now I have to start over again and I can't remember the names of some of my favorite spots.

DreamCop08 said...

oooooooooooooooooh weeeeee!!! You are so luck cause I was about to get you. I know that sounded country but I am from Louisiana. I got tagged my Diva and I was trying to get you. They beat me too it, and I had a good bribe for you if you didnt cooperate!!! Have good one hon!!!

DreamCop08 said...

oooooooooooooooooh weeeeee!!! You are so luck cause I was about to get you. I know that sounded country but I am from Louisiana. I got tagged my Diva and I was trying to get you. They beat me too it, and I had a good bribe for you if you didnt cooperate!!! Have good one hon!!!

DreamCop08 said...

oh and thanks for the shout out by the way, you are so sweet!!!

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Good Post Peoples...

Ieisha said...

Is your imaginary friend's name Charlie? Lol.

I am the total opposite. I can watch movies alone but I only own about 12. For me to buy it, it has to be so good I'd watch it a second time.

As for the blogroll, yeah, Eb's is on anotha level. No way I can read all that. Honestly, I've got about 6 or 7 folks that I read regularly and that takes up plenty of my time.

Yours was the first. And then you introduced me to Google Reader and life hasn't been the same since then. Now if you can only comment directly from Reader.....it would be the biz-ness!!

Jadore.Tokeyo said...

i talk to myself too...it's bad...i sometimes find myself laughing with myself..no i mean at myself...anyway i'm embarrassed now cause i admitted it! lol

DiamondsR4eva said...

I just discovered google reader it's a God Send now I can actually become a regular commenter on multiple blogs.

This MeMe spread like wildfire it's on like 20 different blogs

DollFace said...

LOL. This joint hit the entire blogosphere in less than 24 hours.

I love watching movies by myself:)

Still_Pocahontaz said...

A boating license? How long does that stay valid for?

I remember my granny always going to get a fishing license..I thought she had to take a test the same as the driver license..LOL

I dont like watching movies alone either and If I come in on it in the middle I will not watch it, until I can watch it from the beginning