Ok, I could let the weekend come with my last post simply because it was kinda depressing. I just came back from lunch and it's a beautiful day here in the nations capital and the women are out reminding me how beautiful a city it is so I'm a happy camper. On to the randomness
- In corner news one of my coworkers made a semi inappropriate remark and like 3 people got pulled into the bosses office to a talking to. I did not get yelled at but it was funny, they all had to go to the principals office lol
- Me and my daughter were at the playground and she made a new friend with the following conversation:
My Daughter: What's your name?
little Girl: Aniaya (or something like that)
MD: Oh... I'ma get you! (and started chasing the lil girl)
LG: Awww!! (and started running away)
Now they are friends, too bad I can't meet women that way lol
- Turns out like 3 people saw me at the game on TV, good thing I wasn't ducking child support or anything because I would have been caught.
- I've putting hardwood floors in my house and I realize that I need to Paint my kitchen, these are the times I miss having a girlfriend. I need a woman's opinion on this kind of stuff.
- I was driving my truck one day and this older country white dude with a mullet stopped me and asked about it (this happens all the time since my truck looks like it's straight outta NASCAR) so were talking about trucks and he tells me his old one did nothing but "Get and Shit".... meaning it went fast and shit gas.... alrighty then, I kept moving.
- I was chilling down in chinatown when this kid asked me if I could make a small donation... but he didn't say what it was for. I told him no and he went back to chillin with his friends near by. Never trust children lol
- I hate when I buy new shoes and it rains for the next couple days. I like wearing my new stuff not now but right now.
Anyway that's it for me, I'm taking the little girl to the circus this weekend so I'm sure I'll have a story from that.