28 May 2008

Memorial Day BBQ

Well I promised some pics and honestly I was so busy cooking that I only took 2

My Mac and Cheese


My "Assistants" 10 min before people were supposed to show up



After that everything was pretty much a blur, I made some chicken, turkey burgers, shrimp and the best Rum Cake EVER!!! I wish I had a pic of it but honestly it tasted better than it looked. I bought some "Fat Bastard" wine from my local liquor store. I saw the name of it and I knew it had to go home with me. I don't drink wine but I'm a sucker for marketing. lol

There is some video but I don't think it's good enough to make a show out of. Maybe a bonus DVD or something lol

Anyway that was pretty much it, I might take a break from posting because I feel like I'm becoming like lil wayne, a whole bunch of talking but I'm not saying nothing. I kinda take pride in this blog and I want to post some interesting stuff but lately I feel like I've been slippin. So I'ma re-gather my thoughts and come back.

13 comments:

Opinionated Diva said...

I just ate but that mac and cheese is making me hungry again!!!

lol @ the assistants knocked out and the Li'l Wayne reference. The kid is growing on me...can't get away from him.

Celtics game tonight...they REALLY need this win!

JEM said...

That mac and cheese looks the bomb! Damned I might have to come up there loll...anyways..nothing wrong with regaining your composure! Look forward to hearing from you soon ;)

Ms. Behaving said...

Mmmmmm @ that mac n' cheese...
LMBO @ the pic of your "assistants"

Go on ahead and regroup...We'll be here when you get back :-).

DreamCop08 said...

YEAH REGROUP LIKE MS BEHAVING SAID WE WILL DEFINITLEY BE HERE FOR YOU.

LOVE THE PICS, THE CREW THEW DOWN HUH

I LIKE THE NAME OF THE WINE CALLED FAT BASTARD,LOL TOO FUNNY

The Jaded NYer said...

I'm mad your "assistants" had the itis before the food was even served!!

you know, there ARE child labor laws, man... am I gonna have to report you?? LOL

DollFace said...

Do what you have to do...but don't be gone too long please:)

Yasmeen Christian said...

Still smiling and laughing.

Eb the Celeb said...

you dead wrong for showing the pic of the one thing that is my fav... mac and cheese... and yeah your assistants look like they were a lot of help...lol

but isnt it like that always...lol

Kieya said...

wow...that baked mac & cheese looks AMAZING...now i'm hungry....

RealHustla said...

Didn't comment on my first visit, but it's close to lunch time and I came back here just to gaze at the mac in cheese.

But I bet mines tastes better than yours, LOL.

*B* Fab said...

ok, that mac & cheese looks damn good! like, make me go off my diet damn good!

A Go Bytch said...

greetings, I'm here by way of dreamcop08. Nice looking mac & cheese...(adding ingrediients to my grocery list) I hope it was as good as it looked!

Mizrepresent said...

That's some good looking mac and cheese. Wow, you can cook too! That's excellent! My first time here, but i've seen you around parts of blogworld...i'll be sure to drop by more often.