Ok.. so the Lakers lost. Here's some random thoughts on the whole thing:
- Honestly I was ok with them losing but why the hell do you have to lose by 40 points? when does pride kick in and you start playing some defense? I mean damn even Rondo had 20 points.
- Was I the only one screaming at the TV for Rondo to take the wide open 20 foot shot? I mean I wasn't even rooting for the Celtics and that was killing me. How are you an NBA point guard and can't hit a wide open jumper?
- Why did every person I know make it a point to call me and ask if i was watching the game? Ya'll mofo's didn't call when the Celtics lost.
- Was does every woman I know hate the Lakers? they try and sell this "we gotta stick with the east coast team" BS but I think they really just don't want to see me happy.
- I can't lie I was kinda happy to see KG smiling, I got so used to him screaming at invisible people that it was nice to see him happy.
- Was I the only one who thought Ray Allen looked real awkward celebrating with the other celtics? Like he was an old guy trying to fit in. He's still Jesus Shuttlesworth to me.
- WTF was up with dumping gatorade on Doc Rivers? This is not the NFL, there is no grass to absorb that shyt. Someone has to clean that up. Now the whole floor is going to be sticky and shyt.
Sports are dead to me until the Fall when my beloved NFL comes back. GO CHARGERS!!!! Hell I might even root for the REDSKINS this year. Just to piss off Eb and the rest of ya'll dallas fans.