13 June 2008

Showtime... Closed for renovations

Alright,Alright I'm a big enough man to admit my team got they asses handed to them last night. Honestly I don't think they can win it all now. They really needed to even up the series and they decided to blow a 25 point lead. Deep down I don't hate the celtics and if they were playing anybody else I would root for them. I'll be happy to see Garnett get a ring. He deserves one. That said I hope the Lakers don't roll over and die come sunday.

So go ahead real and fake celtics fans post your lil "We are the champions" blogs, talk about how much you hate the MVP and enjoy your moment in the sun. I guess this is just the year for new england sports.

5 comments:

Opinionated Diva said...

I don't know who put up this weak azz post, but please bring back the smack talkin DAVE...this post sounds like you're already accepting defeat. tsk tsk

Your boys did eff up a big azz lead though.

Hobe's bottom lip sho waz a quivering!

Homer is My Co-pilot said...

Don't worry I'm still here I just really disappointed in my team. And this post will be buried under my fathers day post.

I'll be back to talking trash on sunday.

Eb the Celeb said...

Oh... dont try and switch it up now... I've been saying since the beginning Boston in 6.

everyone kept talking about how bad they play on the road and that they would never get a win in LA and I knew they could pull 1 of the 3 games out. Did you see that deficit and they still came back and beat them by what... 6. Crazy... Paul Pierce is playing the best that he ever has. I cant believe the way that Ray Allen has been playing... he looks like a rookie all over again. Clearing the court and driving to the basket like he's in his tender 20's. I am loving every bit of it.

Lakers will win the last game in LA on sunday to make it interesting and then Boston will finish them off on tuesday

Mimi said...

I still believe in my Lakers!! Lakers in 7!!!!!! All the bandwagon Celtic fans really need to stop it! LOL

Sha Boogie said...

All I got to say is..POP THAT SH*T NOW!!! LOL! The green and white shall prevail!!