02 June 2008

So Randomly Random

Did I say I was taking a break? uuummm yeah, just ignore that. I'm bored and the bridesmaids out of town so ya'll are stuck with me... lol

- Why do security guards pants look like tuxedo pants? Change the shirt and add a jacket and you ready for black tie.

- there are these twins that work at my job. Am I wrong for thinking that it's kinda sad that you work at the same place as your twin? they even were the same jacket every now and then. At what point do you make a break from your twin and have a different life? If I have twins I'm not even going to dress them alike. They 2 different people damnit!!

- One of my co-workers bet his boss that he could keep a girlfriend for 4 months. Whats the wager? 1 night with her (the boss) to do whatever he wants. And if she wins she gets 1 night with him. Sounds like a win win right? that's until you consider that she might have him cleaning her kitchen with a toothbrush. Either way it's alot of sexual tension between co-workers.

- Is it just me or is it extremely awkward that my baby momma framed a baby pic of me that she drew when we were together? I had seen the drawing before but she decided to frame it and hang it in her living room. I understand that since she drew it it's a representation of her skills and all but damn it's a pic of me. That's awkward right?

- The power went out at my house after a bad storm this weekend. So me and the baby were chilling outside as the sun was going down. I was trying to explain to her how the power was out and none of the lights or tv will work and then she tells me "Daddy you need to get another house, this one is dead" gee thanks. lol

- Me and my daughter were watching the new getting ready for work/school and Barack Obama appears on the screen. Then we have this convo
daughter: That's Barack Obama
Daddy: huh?
daughter: that's Barack Obama
Daddy: Yes it is
*McCain appears on the screen*
Daddy: who is that?
daughter: That's nothing.. (not that's NOBODY... that's NOTHING!!)

Ladies and gentlemen the 2008 presidential election thru the eye's of a 3 year old. lol

16 comments:

Opinionated Diva said...

LMAO @ your daughter "that's nothing"!!! Too smart for her own good!

@ the two co-workers...that is just weird. They should just go have sex already.

@ the security guards...why you checkin out what the guards have on Dave??!!! *side eye*

@ the baby momma...that is weird. Shows she's still sentimental about you Dave.

FHJ said...

Ummm... your coworker and his BOSS had that bet? That sounds like a sexual harassment lawsuit... lol.

DreamCop08 said...

hey boo,

okay we have to tell the baby mama to take the pic off the wall, it is time to let go already,lol

your daughter knows what the bizness is, she is too cute. and very smart might I add

the two twins have to go, they are too grown for that one. jeezzzz, people really mess their kids up when they dress them alike.

Ieisha said...

It's a damn shame that a 3 year old can break down the prez election so eloquently. Take note people, she's about to a force to reckon with!

You know she working on our campaign, right? Lmao.

Mad that you and probably the rest of the office knows about the bet between the boss and the co-worker. Ummm....don't see that story ending up well.

As for the twins, my sister and I are 14 months apart and my mom would dress us alike but in different colors and folks would always ask if we were twins. Got on my LAST nerve!!!! Reasons why I cut my hair short in 10th grade and never let it grow back. Not to mention I'm at least 4 inches taller than her and 2 shades darker.

Pretty Brown Eyez said...

And a little child shall lead them...

CocaColaCutie said...

The baby is darling!
The baby mama not so much....

Sha Boogie said...

LOL @ 'thats nothing' - she said a mouthful!

Brittany said...

HA!! Everything about this post was classic. Your house is dead, tuxedo pants, and twins wearing the same jacket. Hilar!

Ms. Behaving said...

LMBO @ your daughter's response!!!

Hey...they ain't never lied when they said "If you ever wanna the truth about anything, ask a child"

{Hooray by the way for you deciding against takin' that blog break :-)}

RealHustla said...

Some twins can't part ways. When I worked at a bank, these twins wanted info on their separate accounts. They called in at the same time, their ssn's are only different by one digit, but yet we conducted the transaction like they were two different people. i spoke with both of them and they sounded just alike. I guess they do realize there's a limit.

Hmmm, I hate to get in yo business, but baby momma trying to say something.

My best friend used to have those types of bets with our boss when we were student trainees. They have 3 kids together now.

Don't forget to tell YOUR twin how much smarter she is than sooo many other Americans out there.

Melody.Darlene said...

"They 2 different people damnit!!" hahah! thats funny!

as for the boss and co-worker... better not let HR find out! haha!

and YES a baby pic of u hanging in ur exes crib is EXTREMELY awkward! i dont care if it's her best piece yet! it would make more sense to hang it in your daughter's room! lol

and finally... ur daughter is a genious!

Rebecca said...

your daughter is one smart cookie!!!!!! guess u weren't a fan of thing 1 and thing 2 on flavor of love lol.... would u ever date a twin?? or twins period if they both wanted to date you?? weird question I know lol

Eb the Celeb said...

Hey there... glad the break was short lived

I always wanted a twin growing up... then I realized the world just couldnt handle 2 Eb's so I got over it... but that is weird when each twin cant find an identity of their own and end up working together. Unless you are mary kate and ashley and making billions selling clothes together at walmart... i dont get the point


loving the daddy-daughter obama convo!

dejanae said...

ok
ima have to steal ur daughter
lmao
too damn much

Seven said...

LOL! Your daughter is charming

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

So I stumbled upon this blog through loose affiliations (we read/are read by some of the same bloggers anyway)

LMAO @ "That's Nothing!!" I LOVE KIDS!! I LOVE 'EM!

Anyway I’ve been on here like five-ten minutes ok however long it takes to read 3-4 blogs worth of material and I have to say I have already LAUGHED OUT LOUD for real like 5 times!! Nice blog!

-OG