05 June 2008

You, Me and the Wii

I think im going to sue Nintendo. Behind the bridesmaid’s subliminal suggestion I bought a wii. That woman knows voodoo i'm sure. I played it for 1 day and my shoulder is killing me. I didn't know this damn machine would make me use muscles that I don't normally use. They not kidding when they say it's a workout. I was sweating in my basement and shyt. Besides that the bridesmaid kicked my ass in all the games. I've been playing video games all my life and I can't accept losing that badly much less that badly to a girl. yeah i'm a lil sexist I know. Damnit I want to win!!

Anyway, back to the Wii. That thing is kinda addictive, and women love it. Since I told people that I got it no less than 5 girls have invited themselves over my house. If I knew it worked like that I would have waited in line outside for it. That joint is a pussy magnet lol.

What? just because they want to play the wii doesn’t mean they want to play with me? the hell you say. why else would they come over? oh.. so your saying that maybe just maybe thry ONLY want to play the wii. We’ll have to agree to disagree lmao.

Women usually don’t get into games but that joint is dirt simple and fun to play. I have not figured how to play it sitting down though. I'm lazy what can i say.

In other video game news my damn xbox360 died for the 2nd time. They fix it for free so that’s cool but why they hell can’t they make a quality product? I just want to shoot people up in Grand Theft Auto 4 is that so bad? I might have to switch it for a Playstation 3.

16 comments:

Ms. Behaving--> said...

LOL @ "That joint is a ussy magnet"

[Thank god then it'll be thing of the past by the time my son is a teenager]

Won't be havin' no little chicks droppin their drawers over @ my place behind no damn Wii!!

[NO SIR]

Whispering: It is addictive tho' [ain't it?!?!?!]

Ieisha said...

I've seen a guy play baseball on the Wii sitting down. Straight up.

You are truly multi-faceted. Didn't strike me as a GTA4 kinda guy. When that game first came, couples were breaking up left and right cuz dudes was playing that game something serious.

You seem to have a healthy balance between gaming and life. But then again, you have broken that 360 not once but twice. Hmmm......work hard and play harder????

Kudos to bridesmaid....ya girl's got game!!!!!

RealHustla said...

So, are you gonna let all 5 women come over? I know I'm being nosy, but I'm just curious.

Don't resist the exercise. This machine has seemed to bring together at least two of the things you like, and one of the things you need. I might have to try to find me one.

Homer is My Co-pilot said...

@Ms Behaving - Yeah I'm addicted. I swear I played tennis on that joint for like an hour, I was yelling at the TV and everything... lol

@Ieisha - THe 360 has a defect it's not because I burned it out. Honestly I only play it a couple times a week. That Said I love all the GTA games, luckily I don't have a girlfriend to break up with over it.

@Real Hustla - Naw, I don't get around like that, there are too many people with AIDS in DC. Its just good to know my options lol. I don't fight the exercise, I play my xbox while I riding my exercise bike. That's multi-tasking at it's best. And I think I need women more than I need the exercise lol

DreamCop08 said...

you are too silly,lol

i am gonna have to see about this wii game.

i like that you and the bridesmaid do fun and simple things

MP said...

agree to disagree!

I have never tried wii... looks like I have no choice now!

Andre said...

I played it for a hot second at a store, and I wanted to mess around with it more cause it seems quite cool. I had no idea chicks were flucking with it like that...

LOL @ Xbox My shit died a while back and I luckily got it back in time for GTA4

Seven said...

Not a video game junkie but I guess I should check it out. Working out at the gym for 1.5 is bad/good enough.

Melody.Darlene said...

what tha hell?! i love wii!!

we're getting 2 for our game room at work... and yes, we actually have a game room in this mug!!

A Go Bytch said...

I'm here by way of dreamcop08...now you know they had that commercial with the girls in bikin's playing the wii... YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING! So when can we come over. LOL

Eb the Celeb said...

hahahahahaah


the wii is definitely a work out

i remember me and the boys got drunk one sunday after noon and played damn near til 3 in the morn... when I woke up the next morning I couldnt even lift my arms...

its good though... all them damn fat kids growing up on video games and never see the light of day because they sit in front of the tv eating and playing games all day need to have a wii.. childhood obesity is really getting outta control because of video games.

durtymo said...

I was sore for a week after I purchased my Wii. That dayum tennis and boxing (Wii Sports)..*shew*

Brittany said...

Ha! you can't play it sitting down.
Can I come over??? lol

Sha Boogie said...

Can you smell that? Yes, its the green envy in my veins!! I want a WII so baddddd!! Can I come over? LOL!

Gotta Let it Out said...

Can't believe I've never been over here...

♥ your spot.

And the Wii...

One Man’s Opinion said...

This was truly a funny post. Simple, but funny. My kind of humor. It made me smile.
Damn man, you buying all the big time games. I have no interest in the wii, but you piqued my interest a little. I have being fighting the idea of buying a play station 3. I could afford it, especial since I've paid off my car, but I just can't justify the shyt. I am cheap, I have to justify buying some crap, but not others. Go figure. LOL