30 July 2008

Live from the Corner... pt That girl is Poison

This blog is brought to you by BBD. You know Bell Biv DeVoe because they brought us the timeless knowledge that you should never trust a big butt and a smile.

Theres this girl that works in my building as a cashier in the snack bar. Physically she is very tempting. Light skin, big ass, friendly. but just like in nature you have to watch out for they brightly colored snaked and frogs. The color is a warning sign, they are poisonous. If this case her ass is a warning sign... lol So one day the dudes in the office were talking about her and said she just had a baby. Turns out she has 5 kids now. She can't be more than 30 years old. So then we were trying to guess how many baby daddies she has. I guessed 3 but my co-workers said 5.. lol this whole conversation was dead wrong by the way. So after deciding that she had 4 baby daddies and at least 2 of them probably work in the building we concluded that she must have the best pussy on earth that makes dudes not think straight and continue to go raw. I mean you know she fertile so you just not thinking straight. See you have to understand this chick flirts with everyone and has a tongue ring and you know what Chris Rock said about girls with tongue rings....

Ok I'm off topic, I was in the snack bar getting my breakfast one day and the dude behind me was flirting with her. Here's a snippit of the convo:

boy: you shirt kinda small that it must be your lil sisters shirt.
girl: *giggles* Naw but my daughter can fit my clothes.
another dude:I think she allergic to something because she swollen in the back
girl:*giggles* he said i was swollen...
boy: Oh those must be her jeans too because they real tight. You proboly have her drawers on too
girl: oh no I don't wear them.... I don't wear underwear.

She said some more but I had to leave the area. That was enough information for me. First I was kinda shocked that she didn't have a problem with these dudes talking to her like that. I mean she is at work. This same girl told one of my coworkers "i get around" and stuck out her tongue at him, while she was at work so i guess I shouldn't be surprised. We all have decided that she is just nasty and maybe we should just leave her alone. Did I mention the AIDS rate in the city?

16 comments:

Dreamy said...

yeah yall need to leave that hot heifer alone

like that is just nasty!!!!

some of us black women need to start doing better

damn shame!!!

i hope your boys dont mess with her and catch something!!

Ieisha said...

She needs to learn the definition of being a Queen.

And that whole situation only supports the whole adage that a man will do as much as a woman will let him get away with.

She needs a positive male role model in her life to teach her how to demand respect.

Damn shame she's actually responsible for 5 other people.

The light of the future just got a little dimmer.

BorednTalkative said...

Well damn. Yeah ya'll leave that girl alone.

That's just digusting, she doesn't have any respect for herself, which is a shame because she is raising children who will probably grow up with the same mentality she has. What a shame

Young woman on a journey said...

This is so appalling. Utterly disgusting. she really shouldn't let people speak to her that way, and certainly not a whole building of men. augh. sorry, i have to compose myself cause this whole conversation was totally inappropriate.

The Jaded NYer said...

good LAWD have mercy!

yeah, man, step away from lil miss hot pants... do not make any sudden movements...

but I can't be too mad at her; at least she has a job and isn't at home waiting on a govt check! lol

Young woman on a journey said...

hmm...i'm sure having a job could count for something. perhaps she could escape being touted as the epitome of the black woman's experience in Soledad o'brien's shows.

UnKnownDiva said...

that's just sad on so many levels

RealHustla said...

When my son turns his nose up at stripper like personality or is baffled by trifflin' heffas he sees on the street I remind him of something...

Son, I know those women look gross and should have more respect for themselves and maybe cover some of that up, etc. But it's a thin line and had I not had your grandfather (an he's just one man) to treat me like a precious jewel and offer me protection and to tell me how beautiful I am there would have been no one to undo all the hurt these other men I've encountered had done to me and nasty things they said to me. I could have listened to those men and believed them, and turned out just like one of these women on the street. So, don't criticize these women, cause that could have been me. Thank God for the love of a father right?

Eb the Celeb said...

yeah... the one thing I learned from the CNN special is that the DC area is killing ATL with the AIDS rate... I dont know why chicks think its cute to sleep around... having an obscene amount of partners or "getting around" is NOT something to be proud of.

I really hope she doesn't have a daughter who she is raising and seeing this type of behavior because it will just filter down to her..

But at work though... fo' real fo' real. SmH!

Opinionated Diva said...

wow...i'm curious to know how many baby daddies she has as well...please ask her and get back to your readers please and thnx! lol

you can trust a big butt and a smile...just make sure she isn't as ignorant as your snackbar cashier girl!

Monique said...

She pretty much told you the type of person she is based on her convo with those dudes. Some women don't know how to keep their freakiness discreet if that's how they get down. And then she has 5 kids? By sticking out her tongue and saying she gets around, sounds like she may be starting on number 6.

durtymo said...

I hate everything about this dayum post! WOOOOO WOMEN URK THE SHYT OUTTA ME!

*up-set*

Rebecca said...

kinda sad that she would let a guy come at her like that... and to tell a stranger/ or customer(whatever) u dont wear underwear... that comment makes someone form an opinion about u with out getting to know u... people need to want more out of a relationship respect should be number one

Ms. Behaving said...

WOW...Sistah gurl sounds like a piece of work!!
A word of advice: Stay far...FAR away!!! LOL

One Man’s Opinion said...

WOW!

Promiscuous X said...

Got motherfuckn dam LMMFAO . This bitch got 5 baby daddies lol. Dam she must be allergic to condoms and chick dont wear underwear...ewl I dont know about a woman that free balls LMAO. Wow yeah y'all need to leave her ass alone. She a rang (aka Jump-off). Don't even let her suck ya dick. You know herpes is a motherfucka lol. Don't you listen to them dam Valtrexs commercials LOL.

Kewl blog man