25 July 2008

True Story...

I worked extra late to make up some hours so I was sitting on a train I usually never catch. I was chillin in my seat, I had my mp3 player on shuffle. It's played 3 straight Joe Budden tracks. I switched to the next song... 100% by Big Pun. That's when she walked on. My first thought was damn she's gorgeous. Even my mp3 player knew. She was 100%. She sat about 10 feet from me but there were about 15 people between us. I could barely see her thru the people. The train was packed. She put her head down on her jacket that was draped over her left hand. I couldn't tell if she was married or not but girls that fine can't be single. She was about 24 - 25, had on a tan skirt and some kind of leather heels. I love women in heels. She was damn near perfect physically. Brown skin, shoulder length hair. real hair not that lace front stuff. She looked up at me a couple times, sorry I couldn't help but stare. I could see us getting married and her her having my kids. Damn these people on the train. I hate people right now. You hear me PEOPLE SUCK!!! She put her head back down. You can tell she's had a long day. Even though you could tell she was tired she was still beautiful. You know what gorgeous or beautiful are not the words for her. I need to think of something more vivid for her...... I'm drawing a blank. She's making me dumb. That's it she is Dumb Gorgeous. That's the best way I can explain it. She looks so good dudes must get dumb around her. She even looks like a nice person. Like she likes to laugh. Damn I should get off the train with her just to speak but it's 6pm and i'm already late to pick the baby up. My daughter won't understand if i'm extra late because I had to meet her future step-mom.... Damn. She glanced at me again. Now she has her hand over her eyes like she trying to hide. I really wish I could see if she is married or not. This sucks. If she married than I have a valid reason for not talking to her. Otherwise I have no excuse besides these damn people in my way. Some girl just got on the train with 2 lil boys. I do the right thing and give up my seat. Now I'm standing with the people who are blocking me from my destiny. Damn these people. I need an opening. Next stops gone, she still here. Maybe she is getting off on my stop. Am I that lucky? She's looking at the lil boys and their mom. She's giving them a fond "I love kids" look. I'm standing next to them. My stop is next. She's not budging. I'm forced to get off the train and leave her till next time. DC is a small city, I'm sure to run into her again. That's the only thing consoling me right now. My weekend is getting off to a horrible start.

I'm coming up the escalator walking to my car, the mp3 player decided to play some Jill Scott, Crown Royal. I'm debating on changing to something else when she walks by. My first thought was damn she's sexy. She's walking super fast, I guess she is running late too. She was wearing a black dress and sandals. She had the walk of a model, like she just knew she was fine.............

12 comments:

Dreamy said...

wowwwwww, you never know you might have met your future wife!!!

hope that you meet up with her again and you get a chance to talk to her.


Rooting for you all the way, honey!!

Have a great weekend

Opinionated Diva said...

Ugh @ your blog eating my comments!!!!

LMAO @ you though. I can't believe you see her as a future wife JUST BECAUSE she's "gorgeous"...men!

At the very least you could have struck up a conversation...might have got you a date for Batman.

I never understand men who stare and NEVER SAY ANYTHING.

Big O said...

dammit Dave...thats what the camera phone is for!!!!

Ieisha said...

Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo!

YOU SUCK!

I don't understand guys. What was the point of admiring from a distance? And then telling us like we can do something about it? Aaahhh!

All you had to do was say "Hello, my name is..." and go from there.

Women like ASSERTIVE, DIRECT, CONFIDENT MEN!!!!!

Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo!

Super Dave Van Buren said...

@Dreamy - thanks

@Diva and Ieisha - she was 10 feet away. I would have had to tell a bunch of people to move in order to get in talking distance.

@Big O - Damnit where were you yesterday? That's the kind of recommendation I could have used. I told you looking at her made me dumb.

Seven said...

You should have got at her....***long sigh***

The Jaded NYer said...

HOLD UP!!

are you the SAME dude who clowned me for not talking to some dude on the train a while back when I had my headphones on?

Mhmm... *side eye*

Eb the Celeb said...

lmao @ her making you dumb

Super Dave Van Buren said...

@Jaded - *holds head in shame* I'm guilty as charged but this was a completely different situation. I don't know how but it was lol

Rebecca said...

omg!!!!! dave( in annoying LISA SIMPSON VOICE).. YOU SHOULD HAVE TALKED TO HER.... OR DID U??? NO GAME JUST HEY... I HATE THAT WHEN U SEE UR FUTURE DREAM AND PPL GET IN THE WAY(sorry for the caps)

UnKnownDiva said...

men are a piece of work....you had something nice to say about both chicks. i wonder what men say about me when i'm on the bus, train, etc.
the first one was your future wife, what was the second one???

MysTery said...

'Even my mp3 player knew.'

Dang thats funny! lol