15 August 2008

Random Thoughts Friday

Today was the first day all week I got to work on-time. every other day my alarm would go off at 4:30am I would get up, turn it off and go right back to bed and sleep till 7am. 4 straight days I did this until last night I set a second alarm for 5am just to make sure I got up.

THIS is a little disturbing. I mean your liable to scare the hell out of someone with it on. Picture this... your in the bathroom early in the morning and your wife/girlfriend/jumpoff walks in and sees you rocking that while you shave... yeah that's not a good look.

I think dudes are going crazy with the colors. I saw a cat with lime green and purple shoe laces in his shoes. I mean 1 set of lime green and 1 set of purple in each shoe. What the hell is that about? Me and CeCe went out to lunch one day and had a "is he gay" people watching session. I'm saying why the hell should our women have to question our sexuality based on how we dress. before it was so simple.. tight ass pants and tight shirt = gay. Now kids rocking skinny jeans for men and shirts that are too small so they can show off they spounge bob boxers. How we go from too having our clothes too big to them being too small? I really don't think the youth have any idea what fashion is. And don't get me started on all this black label, ed hardy, skull rock star shyt. I must be getting old because I miss the good old days. ok I'm done with that rant.

I heard they discovered a bigfoot and there is a press conference about it later today. I'm excited, that picture looks real suspect though.

I really like watching the womans gymnastics in the olympics. Them flat chested lil girls be killing it on the uneven bars.

Speaking of flat chested... have you seen the female swimmers? NONE on them have any tata's. I guess having breasts would only create drag in the water.

Nobody in the history of niggerdom is going to get more ass when he gets home than Micheal Phelps. I think dude goes to university of michigan and he is going to have groupies galore when he gets back. What better pick up line is there than "Hey baby you wanna wear my gold medals?" yes I'm jealous... I want groupies damnit!!!

Remember Cooking with Dave? well we actually have 3 more episodes filmed but my producer is busying making that money (not letting the money make him... lol) so they will not be out till the fall.

Did you catch that Player's club reference? Did you hear that Diamond beat her husbands ass the other day? Her husband was breaking Roci from 106 and park off. interesting. Rosci seems like she would be annoying, I'm sure he could find a better quality mistress. I mean dude is a king or president or some shyt. ok I'm rambling again

I read this morning that there are "Dead Zones" in the ocean. That's crazy to me, these are places where there is not enough oxygen in the water to support life. Soon we will have problems catching shrimp and crabs because of these dead zones. no more CRABS people. What would I do if I couldn't catch crabs in the summer. lmao.. that sentence sounds real funny, I mean Chesapeake blue crabs, not the crabs you caught from that nasty hooker. You knew better then to let her break you off, I mean come on man she looked like she was STD filled, but nnnoooo you HAD to have some right then and there. How you HAVE to apply that cream everyday... lol anyway yeah we are killing the oceans. Where will Ariel and the mermaids live? think about the people of Atlantis. We are ruining their homes. ok ok ok.. I've been watching too many Disney moves with the baby (I really should stop saying baby since she's 4 now, fukk that she's MY baby.. lol)

I'm done now....

26 comments:

MP said...

Call her baby as long at you want! My newphew is three and we still call him "the baby".

Breast do create drag in the water and nobody wants tittties popping them in the face on the uneven bars either!

And you are getting old but teen fashion does have me confused as well.

MP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pink said...

i am going to slap you. HARD! lmao!!! this post had my DYING laughing!! what is wrong wit you? What is it wit you and breasts?! Tombout itll create a drag in the water...lol! and Diamond did WHOOP THAT TRICK!! pulled a waiting to exhale on that ass and busted up in his office while he had a meeting goin on. I heard she BIT him...so lemme get this straight...she PlayersCLubWaitingToExhaledMikeTysoned the Premier of Turks and Caicos?! Thats that Chi Town hoodrat comin out her ass. YOu can take the gurl out the hood...you know the rest!! lol...and im not hatin...but ROCSI?! COME ON!! for real dawg? Rocsi? I just dont unnerstand...her haed game must be off the chain or somethin cuz thats a downgrade FA SHO.

I cant remember what else you was talkin bout but ur ignant.

that is all...

pink.

pink said...

Oh yeah! Teen Fashion!! I dont understand it either. I just shake my head. I know im only 22 but this shit wasnt goin on when i was in high school...these mafuckaz be so bright my eyes hurt when i look at them. and the purple and green shoe laces is gay...cuz i did that with white and pink glitter laces in my LA Gears...but that was back in the day tho when shit like that was hot =/

sweetkeikei said...

hol up wait a minute.....UuuUUU cook?!? dont tell me that cuz ya just might have least ONE groupie after all!!! lmao

the only reason diamond went off on that ass is cuz all her bizness is ALL ova the net and her ego MUST be hurt. i think she was tryna save face but only made it worse. errbody need to leave those people be so they can get they ish 2gether 4REAL. is it me or do her & that man look alike?

and NOoo CRABS?!?! oh hellz no!!! we gon have to call a caucus meeting or suttin cuz i canNOT live w/o my crabs & sangria! shoot i tore sum up last nite

HaPPy FRIDAaaY!!!

& yes i am hype this morning. lol

Super Dave Van Buren said...

@MP - See i was going to mention the gymnastics girls but they look 12 so it don't matter. The swimmers are grown ass women.

@pink - I love breasts... please don't hit me HARD, wait maybe you should. I might like it... lmao

@Sweet KeiKei - where you been? please vist http://www.youtube.com/nomaddzdotcom to visit my classic cooking show... lol

BorednTalkative said...

Yeah you do watch too many Disney movies, but so do I. And that was before I had my daughter. I have a huge collect of Disney tapes (yeah tapes not DVDs, thats how old they are).

The UK press is all over Michael Phelps. I mean congrats to him, but he ain't earning no medals for GB so why are they all up on him?

I don't understand the fashion trends going on right now. It's disturbing when I have on looser jeans than the men I pass in the street. And they still have the nerve to try and hang them off their ass. That looks so odd.

I do the same thing with my alarm as well. It goes off at 5:45am,I turn it off and go back to sleep. The other day i didn't wake up until 7:30, that's the time I'm supposed to leave the house.

Have a good weekend.

Opinionated Diva said...

You do realize that random has an "m" at the end right? Yeah...ok...a typo huh? Just checking.

Anywho...this was funny until you got to the crabs part. I so did not see that coming...*shudder*. I just saw a blurb about a woman who killed her hubby because he gave her an STD...fellas be warned!

Have you ever heard Phelps in an interview...he sounds like he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I guess that doesn't matter if you're an olmpian to some folks.

The goatee gadget...SCAREY!!!

Super Dave Van Buren said...

Damn you and your error correcting ways Diva....

Qui said...

why does the goatee saver look so dangerous?!!
bigfoot? damn, those pictures didn't even show up for me! this i must see!

Opinionated Diva said...

we're gonna have beef if you don't stop damning me hmmmph!

don't tell anyone, but i spelled "olympian" wrong!

B said...

I've been staying up mad late this week just to catch swimming and gymnastics. They are on fiiiire. But I'd rather have the boobies. HA!

Jaded said...

LOL at the Michael Phelps.

She'll always be your baby. Even when she's 18 and being crazy and young; she's your baby.

Ms. Lovely said...

yea that bigfoot looks suspect..white folk aint got nothing else better to do..

LisaRaye (who will forever be Diamond in my mind) prob pulled the got her husband the way she did on her cousin in the Players Club "Open the door bitch!" lmao

The Jaded NYer said...

man, this was chock full of CRAZY!

1- my daughter, the little one, says that Phelps is her "boo" so, yeah, he's gonna be REAL popular back at school

2- men's fashion is so retarded these days that my gaydar broke! enough with this metrosexual crap already... and DON'T get me started on the skinny jeans...

3- YO, LisaRaye & her man... HI-LARIOUS!! but listen, sometimes you gotta knock a fool out to make your point

4- you are a nut! those swimmers only appear to be flat chested because the suits are super tight and slick, like wearing 3 sports bras at once. Now stop looking at their chest! lol

Sha Boogie said...

That thing in the mouth is just WRONG, lol.

Monique said...

a goatee shaper? Hell nah! LOL that's waste of money. Definitely not a good look. kinda metro-sexualish...

One Man’s Opinion said...

You funny....now I am going down to read about the gay cousin, since I have not read that yet....You too funny.

mrs.tj said...

Goatee Saver...LOL! Ummm yeah!

Men in skinny jeans..I will NEVER get used to it.

The Dreamy One said...

I dont understand why men wear colorful shoe laces

and a Goatee Save, ummhhh okay!!!

and you love you some breast huh,lol

hope that you had a wonderful weekend!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

OK... I had an intelligent comment about a lot... but that last paragraph just threw me the hell of... LMAO!

Ieisha said...

I read this post to my peeps on Saturday. You had them crackin' up. We watched the goatee saver clip. There was a guy in the room with a goatee. The look on his face was priceless.

He looked like someone had snatched a pube out and he wasn't prepared. My bff thought it made the dude look like Hannibal Lecter.

Finally! Someone who wonders about the whole no-boobs thing. Swimming gets you in great shape but I'm not willing to give up the girls. I love my Ds!!!! What's crazy is that most of the chics who play in the Olympics have all sacrificed their breasts for the sport. Just can't do it, Captain.

I can understand your panic. We know how much you love crabs, lol.

As for Michael Phelps, that dude is about to be the most a$$-gettin' white dude in Eastern Michigan. He about to put Kwame to shame!

Hmmm...I don't live too far from Ann Arbor. And I do believe in equal opportunity, lol...Kidding. I'm retired.

MarriedToIt said...

I loved the thoughts and u are right I would loss it if I walked in on my husband wearing that hannibal lectur mask.

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

3 cheers for Lisa Raye and the beatdown she gave her husband.. I probably shouldnt say that being that my firm represents him in the divorce BUT HEY.... Im a black woman first..Professional woman a distant SECOND

iCandy21 said...

"Them flat chested lil girls be killing it on the uneven bars." You're a mess! lmfaoooo @ that!