30 September 2008

DC Blogger Meet UP

I'm forwarding this event from SistaSocialite, I'll be there so if you in the area and not busy swing thru. Drop SistaSocialite a email so she can make the reservations.

THE MAIN EVENT: DC BLOGGER MEET UP!! (yay!)

So, I've gotten quite a bit of responses about the blogger meet up and it seems like everyone has agreed on October 4th, I've found a place to meet and here's the event:


DC Blogger Meet-Up
Date: October 4th, 2008
Time: 8:00 pm
Place:
Busboys and Poets Restaurant
2021 14th Street
Washington, DC (202) 387- 7638 (for more details)



Again PLEASE EMAIL ME!!!!!!! (tj2626@gmail.com)it goes straight to my phone. I haven't been on blogger that much so I might miss your post so its important that you email me.

THANKS!!

10 comments:

Big O said...

Not sure what to say since im not in the d.c area...lol

have fun folks!

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

UMMMM what in THE hell... do you see this look in my face Dave?? What about the rest of US??? HMMPH

iCandy21 said...

imma try go to...I MAY be meeting up with a friend I haven't seen in like over 3 yrs sat, butif that falls thru I'll be chillin w/da bloggers probably.

Opinionated Diva said...

YAAAAAAAY!!! I'll be there!

Yeah...I'm lying!

lol - have fun!

RealHustla said...

We need to have a meet up in Hawaii or Jamaica or something.

Opinionated Diva said...

Hawaii is too long...aint it like 12 hours?

I would need to get drunk first.

Ms. Behaving said...

YAY @ a blogger meet...
BOO @ it being in the DC area...

LOL

Hope you all have fun!

RealHustla said...

@Diva: It won't take that long for me. It would probably take that long for me to get to Jamaica, but I'm willing to travel. We could plan for July 2009 or Spring 2010. What say ye?

Eb the Celeb said...

ya'll need to cancel this ish and just drive up for the bloggers delight joint in ny on the 11th... bloggers unite in NYC.... ya'll only a couple hours away... do it do it do it

One Man’s Opinion said...

BASTARDS! Sorry, just hating./\