1. I have an extra faded black shirt on today and it's dirty, I must have been tired this morning. Good news is I dressed up for work the last 2 days. Even left the fitted at home yesterday.
2. My boss saw me dressed up and asked if BDC had started making dress clothes... lol
3. I was planning on taking the baby to a corn maze this weekend put it's supposed to rain. I guess we will have to clean the house... BOOO
4. I'm tossing the BBQ sauce recipe. Starting from scratch, I think it's kinda plain. Ieisha liked it but I talked it over with my buddy (he's a BBQ sauce connoisseur) and he agrees that it's pretty average. So back to the drawing board. I have 2 bottles left so if you want some email me your address and I'll ship it out. First 2 people who send the info will get it.
5. Cowgirls vs. Redskins this weekend. Everyone is excited even though I'm pretty sure the cowgirls are going to win. Cowgirls are great in the regular season, it's the playoffs they have problems with.
6. Personally I'm happy that China owns all of Americas home loans. it will make that whole 1 world govt thing easier... lol I hate to think that crazy new world order beleivers have a point but damn if it's not amazing that the govt owns all the finacial stuff that was supposed to be private.
7. In other political news this funny:
I'm so mad I cut off HBO and I'ma miss his special saturday night.
8. My boy left me with this quote "It's true that good things come to those who wait, but only whats left by those who hustle" yeah, I love it.