15 September 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

Aight I think I have alot to cover today so I'ma make it quick

Friday: Got into an argument with my BM. I'ma talk about it another day. what? you don't believe me? why? because I never talk to you about her... oh. Why you trying to make this about you? That's real selfish. that's why our realtionship has problems, it's always you you you. well you you you gets dull dull dull... lmao Well I promise I'll talk about it this time because I really want some feed back. PROMISE!!!

Saturday: Ran some errands then decided to make jerked chicken. It was pretty good but some how my family knew I was cooking so my mom, sister and neice all came over and ate it. I got like 1 little ass piece. I'ma have to make it again soon.

Sunday: Me and the fam went to a farm to pick Apples and Peaches. It was fun except for my mom insisting that we look on the ground for peaches because they are the ripest. while I agree with her logic I'm not paying good money for peaches that have been sitting on the ground for who knows how long. This led to me declaring that my "tree peaches" can not fraternize with the "ground peaches" because you know they are dirty... lol

That was my weekend in a wrap up... oh and on a football note, being the chargers fan that I am I'm punching anyone named Ed Hochuli. How that bamma going to admit he blew the call like it didn't cost the chargers the game.


Look what MP the great gave me!!!!



Here are the rules:

1.) When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back

2.) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.

3.) Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’

4.) Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).

5.) And then we pass it on!


I'm really honored to receive this award and I'd like to thanks all the little people in my head who helped give me stuff to write about. *thinking....Thanks lil people, your the best*

Since we all know how I refuse to participate in tagging and this looks like one of tagging's cousins, I'm not going to mention anyone else. I hope everyone who blogs is honest on their blog. I know that's not the case but here at Baby Daddy Diaries we're 100% all the time.

18 comments:

Opinionated Diva said...

lmao @ your fam coming over to eat up all your food! knee grows!

oh...and your mom is right about the peaches.

The Black Russian said...

sounds like an interesting weekend...

sweet keikei said...

sounds like a nice weekend with the fam. did the baby go with yall to pick fruit???

RealHustla said...

I'm with you. The tree peaches will ripen after a while. What if you discovered the grocery store was stocking ground peaches. We'd all be livid, yet you'd pay money to go get them yourself? How much they'd charge you anyway.

Mmmm, I need that jerk chicken recipe.

Opinionated Diva said...

On another note...your internal conversation about BM is insane. you're a nut!

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

YEA I GONNA NEED YOU TO PUT BM BACK IN HER PLACE WITH THE QUICKNESS..... sounds like the chicken was GOOOOOOD... you know im a foreigner so I loves me some jerked chicken....

HAPPY MONDAY SWEETZ

Super Dave Van Buren said...

@Diva - I'm not paying for ground peaches.. lol

@Becky - it was fun

@Kei Kei - Yeah the baby was there all weekend, i guess I should have mentioned that

@Hustla - peaches were 1.79 a pound and apples were 1.49 a pound. not a bad price but you go more for the experience than anything

@Diva again - I'm just abnormal as you like to say.. lol

@Cranky - Chicken was good I'ma just need to make it when no-one else is there to take it.

Melody.Darlene said...

lets not even begin to talk about that game! the chargers won in my eyes!

MP said...

I want some jerk chicken so badly right now!

I know you had tags which was part of the joy in it but I did have to recognize you. I also hate tags so feel free to never re-pay the favor. I always feel punked into passing them on!

The Dreamy One said...

yeah you definitely earned the honest blogger award.

i think you and the bm should get back together. that aint nothing love querrels!!!lol

happy u had fun with the fam!!

Eb the Celeb said...

lol... it IS one of tagging's cousins... they are trying to disguise it now!

Ms. Behaving said...

I'm going to tell you like I tell my own...
"Mama ALWAYS knows best!!!" LOL

Mmmmm @ jerked chicken [I'm surprised you didn't include a pic of it...]

What gives?!?!?!

Sexxy Luv said...

lmao @ tagging's cousin that ish was funny!

i don't care for peaches!

Ieisha said...

Lmao @ tree v. ground peaches.

And although I didn't see the whole Chargers game, I watched SportsCenter last night and I was LIVID at that bogus ass call they made that cost the Chargers the game.

Pissed. Irate. Mad. Angry.

Yep, that was me. It was midnight and I was screaming at the tv. I was so pissed about that.

And now the Chargers are 0-2. What the hell?????????

Seriously??

And to have the OPPOSING team's QB admit it was a FUMBLE does nothing for it. How the hell the whole damn world see it was a fumble but the little f*cker who gets PAID to see it???

Argh.

I think you mentioned something about some other stuff in this post but alas, I got sidetracked. You mentioned football.

Looking fwd to the BM story.

The True Urban Queen aka Sharon said...

You know when you talk to yourself you are not suppose to answer because . . .well, it means your crazy.
Welcome to the club.

It is better to share than to eat it all to yourself.

That sounds like fun. Going fruit picking.
Are you going to bake a pie maybe a cobbler?
I want some.

Super Dave Van Buren said...

@Melody - They were robbed and everyone knows it except dead Ed

@MP - Don't worry about it, Thanks for mentioning me

@Dreamy - I think them hurricanes done messed with you head. There is no way in hell we getting back together

@Eb - Don't worry I see thru that game... lol

@Ms. Behaving - Them folks ate it before I could get pics. I'll take some next time I make it.

@Sexxy - Who doesn't like peaches? what planet are you from?

@Ieisha - Ed was like 10 feet away and missed the call. I was heated

@Sharon - me crazy? I must discuss this with the voices... Cobbler AND pie are on the way.

dejanae said...

i want some chicken too
get on that
u peach elitist
waiting on the bm story
congrats

Nicole said...

daym im not gonna lie......ur pizzas look good.lol