29 September 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

This weekend was boring. Friday I spent way too much time in Toy r us is a lil girl who could not decided what barbie to buy. Good thing it was buy 2 get 1 free. she ended up with these bride and groom barbies and a dr Barbie (all black, my BM had to find something else to complain about). So every chance she gets my daughter has them making out. I'm disturbed by this but she says "Thats her honey!" so i guess it's ok.

Saturday, we(me and baby) wake up and I make some waffles with peaches and stuff on top. They were the greatest thing ever made. My BM calls and said she wanted to get the baby for "2 hours" so she could try on her holloween costume. Cool, I needed to go to the grocery store anyway. I get a call at the grocery store,
BM: the baby needs black or brown shoes.
Me: I just bought tennis shoes this month.
BM: I don't like them, they don't match everything and she can't them on and off easliy. (They are pink New balance's so they lace up. baby needs help tieing them so you have to help her. I don't have a problem with it)
BM: It's just $40
Me: I don't have any cash but I'll get her some.
BM: I don't like the shoes you buy, you can't just give me the money or meet me at the store?
Me: Nope.. I'm broke and I need to go home and clean my house
(did I mention that I pay child support? I pay that and still buy clothes, shoes and toys. She hasn't bought my baby shoes in like 1.5 years, If she don't like what I buy she can buy whatever she wants with the money I give her.)

fast forward 10 hours later. 12:30 am, She dropping her off. I was sleep. Another day in the life.

Sunday my aunt calls me, She been trying to get in touch with my mom since 7am but the phone is busy. My mom takes the phone off the hook all the time but I decide I'll go check on her just to be safe. Pack the baby up and head across town. Of course my mom is gone, just left the phone on the floor. We raid her candy dish and as we are heading out moms pulls up. We kick it for a while then we head home to watch football. We had some crazy rain around here on sunday. Like sunny beautiful day rain. You ever walk in the sun and rain at the same time? shyt was creepy.

Anyway back to the grind.

14 comments:

Sweet KeiKei said...

sunday rained off n on all day in jerzy too n i was LUVIN every minute of it. i didn't want to leave my bed for nothing. lol

ummm where was u when i decided to incorporate the baby momma/daddy situation in my life cuz my baby daddy do what he wanna do like it's his world and we should be happy to be in it. lol

lol at the barbies making out but these days i'd count my blessings that she has the male and female making out instead of two of the same sex (sorry i couldn't help myself with that one)lol

happy monday!!!

Big O said...

BM need a swift chop in the neck.

Your a rarity, playa .

Keep strong my brotha..keep strong.

Ieisha said...

Your BM is a piece of work. I won't say nothing too bad but if I ever saw her in the streets, there would be some furniture moving.

She actually is living up to the name of BM and I hate that title. She wears it well.

Glad you stood your ground on the shoe tip.

I see the 2 hour costume fit turned into 10. What the hell? Why she gotta be intruding on your QT?

She's insecure & jealous. Interesting combo.

And the sunny rainy day is cool. I like the contradiction.

Sexxy Luv said...

WOW @ BM she makes all of us look miserable and that is not the case! be grateful that you get a check every month and if you don't like what's being purchased use the CHILD SUPPORT to get what THE CHILD needs!

glad momma was okay, why do they do that! lol

how did your team do this week?...mines lost of course! :/

RealHustla said...

I'm a Baby Momma and I love child support, LOL! Good job, Dave. BM is just acting hella spoiled and you letting her.

BD1 almost never buys my son clothing items for his house. He's only started recently. I had to keep stuff at my house because it would never make it back. I would have to go shopping every time we wanted to go somewhere. Where's you dress pants, at my dads, where's your new shoes, at my dads. It got old really quick and we live and hour away from each other.

My son got a gift card recently and used it to buy clothes for his dad's house. How sad is that.

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

IM MAD AT BM... what in THE hell?? Such a good son to go check on your mommy!!!

Sha Boogie said...

yeah, sun and rain at the same time never sat right with me either! Your bm sounds like snappys bm, lol. I think we had this convo already, ha! Both of them with the random rediculousness..

DiamondsR4eva said...

You have the patience of a refined gentleman when it comes to your BM she sounds like a full time job.

"But he's her honey" lol so cute!

QB said...

I tried to comment from home but my computer wasn't being user friendly.

why did your BM have your baby up at 12am???

and i think you are completely in the right about the shoes.

Ms. Behaving said...

Women... [shakin' my head]
Are we EVER satisfied?!?!?! LOL

LMBO @ your daughter's reasoning behind her dollies makin' out...

I guess it's okay that you accept it now...
Surely you won't stand for this later on down the line right????.

B said...

SMH....a mess.

Have a wonderful upcoming week, buddy-o!

Opinionated Diva said...

You know how I feel about talking about your BM...so yeah - I have nothing to add.

I will add that I too am a littttttttle bit disturbed about the doll make-out sessions. *raising a brow* I know you'll keep an eye on that!

JNez said...

enjoying your blog man. we have the single dad thing in common. i'm gonna catch up on your archives. are you on twitter?

Super Dave Van Buren said...

@Kei Kei - I was trying to avoid being a baby daddy in DC... lol

@Big O - I'm trying man. I just keep laughing

@Ieisha - Sun and Rain is crazy not cool.. lol

@Sexxy Luv - I'ma Chargers fan, we won so life is good

@Hustla - You my fav baby momma... lol

@Cranky - Yeah i got worried after a while so I had to check on her

@Sha Boogie - Yeah me and Snappy can toast to knowing how to pick'em

@Diamondsr4eva - why thank you.

@qb - She a night owl

@Ms Behaving - She know I don't like it. She only does it when my back is turned. She think she slick

@b - You know you look damn good in your lil profile pic... lol

@Diva - I don't get why she gets a kick out of it. They just dolls. But yeah I watch it closely and try not to make it a big deal.

@Jnez - thanks man, naw I too lazy to update a twitter account. lol