31 October 2008

Blogger Meet Up

For those that forgot, I'm still planning on doing this blogger meetup tomorrow. We're going to this corn maze to run around and act a fool. If you scared go to church!!!

Date: Nov 1st
Time: 8pm (the lady said it takes 2 hours to complete the adult maze)

Location: Montpelier Farm

1714 Crain Highway Upper Marlboro, MD 20774

www.pgcornmaze.com

if your think your coming drop me an email so I can send you my cell number. Just in case someone gets lost or needs directions. Here is an aerial view of the maze.

(click to enlarge)

Thats all I got today folks, I'm kinda crashing from the icing sugar high I got when I was "taste testing" the cupcakes. I think I need to eat plenty of fruits and veggies this weekend. Wait today is Halloween, I'll get to that tomorrow.. lol

Have a happy and safe Halloween!

10 comments:

The True Urban Queen aka Sharon said...

Looks like y'all should/will have fun.

Happy Halloween!

The Black Russian said...

ooooo sounds like fun.....why am I all the way in NYC :( anyways happy halloween and have a great weekend

The Dreamy One said...

hope that yall have lots of fun, and be safe!!!

iCandy21 said...

ooo imma see if Pinks going...maybe i can meet her and ride w/her.

Ieisha said...

What's the little diva gonna be?

Let me know how the maze went!

Designer Qui said...

if brann comes, i'll probably be with him

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

Ummmmm im on strike from these damn meet-ups... LMAO.. JK HAVE FUN

FREEDOM said...

I wish I could be there with you all because that LOOKS FUN!!!!! Have fun for me and Have a GREAT Weekend. Take lots of pictures!!!

PhlyyGirl said...

Oooh Ooh Oooh, I'm trying to come!!!-- That's if I get off work in time.

Eb the Celeb said...

uummm... didnt ya'll just have a blog meet-up?