10 October 2008

Blogger Meet Up/Honest Blogger

Hey good people, I figured I'd throw out another DMV(dc, md, va) blogger meet up event. No it's not going to be at my house like ColaCutie suggested because unless iCandy giving me free lapdances I don't see a reason to have people I kinda vagley know all in my business. Hell even if she does give me free lapdances I see know reason to invite anyone else over...lol Anyway kayellejaye said she wanted to hit the corn maze and I can think of no better idea then running around a maze in the dark. I mean everybody gets together for drinks and food. Lets do something different. It's holloween season, nothing is creepier than a corn maze at night. Here are the details.

Date: Oct 18th or Nov 1st (which ever one more people are available for)

Time: 8pm (the lady said it takes 2 hours to complete the adult maze)

Located at: Montpelier Farm

1714 Crain Highway Upper Marlboro, MD 20774

www.pgcornmaze.com


So hit me up if your interested in going dave@bdc1950.com
===================================================

For all you non DMV bloggers:

Sha-Boogie gave me this:



She did it a while ago I'm just late on replying. Actually I got it before and did the whole spiel so as a thank you to her I'll provide this very honest convo I had with my daughter.

*Baby playing, dancing and screaming*
Me: baby, stop screaming.
*baby continues*
Me: BABY, STOP SCREAMING!!!!
Baby: *very calmly* Why you being annoying?
Me: I'M being annoying???
Baby: yes

I just walked away. Honestly I didn't know how to reply, no 4 year old should leave you speechless.

19 comments:

CocaColaCutie said...

oooh i wanna go! i vote Nov. 1, next weekend is Howard homecoming.

lmao @ the baby. i guess she told you!

kayellejaye said...

LOL! I guess baby told you, huh?

I vote for Nov. 1 too. I just hope it's not freezing. I might have to bring a flask to keep me warm.

kei kei said...

lol i tell u those 4 year olds are no joke

Opinionated Diva said...

wow @ the lil mama...yeah, I'm speechless behind that one too. I hope you talked to her about that later though

Cornfields, in the dark? For halloween? For TWO HOURS?? Um no.

When one of those children of the corns jump out and get y'all, don't say I didn't warn you!

Ieisha said...

The little diva is on it! Her vocabulary is amazing. Annoying, huh? I guess that goes in with you being a lovable a$$hole, eh? Lol.

Diggin' the blogger meet up. Only know of 2 Detroit area bloggers and I already know one of them personally.

Take pics!

JACK said...

You left the room? I woulda swept out the chimney with that little heiffer. I'm jus sayin.

Re: corn maze. Uhhhh ... seriously??!

The Jaded NYer said...

I done told you about the corn maze... but NOOOOOOO... you wanna die the hard way...

well, when the netherworld comes to claim your corn-maze-visiting ass, don't come around haunting me and mines!

PS- your daughter...LMAO...but yeah, she would've gotten the business end of my shoe for that!

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

UMM that corn maze thing is an N_O...NEEDLESS TO SAY..I WONT BE ABE TOMAKE IT..lol but im guessing you knew that already..Happy FRIDAY!!

Ms. Behaving said...

Even if I did live in the area, I'd probably be too spooked @ the idea of doing a corn maze at night.

Hope you all [MAKE IT OUT IN ONE PIECE THOUGH] I mean err...have fun! [LOL]

RealHustla said...

SMH at the baby. Life is about to get waaay more interesting for you, LOL.

Hope all those corn maze horror stories are all Hollywood and no substance.

Sha Boogie said...

'why you being annoying'

LOL!! So dead..her and lil snappy got WAY to much personality and lip, hilarious!

Sexxy Luv said...

I'm still voting for the blog meet up that i won't be attending because i like in minnesota be at your house! lol

the corn maze sounds fun, you can say what ever and be as silly and loud as you guys wanna be. great idea!

these "new kids" are something else....i wouldn't even be made at her but proud at her for using the world right in a sentence. lol :)

shy is living like a woman said...

lol..thats bananas! i have a 5 year old who would mos def say something off the wall like that...too cute!

blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said...

Hey there!

CONGRATS on the award!

(smiles)
Lisa

Pajnstl said...

hahahahaha That was funny! But you're right a 4y/o shouldnt leave you speechless.

Eb the Celeb said...

ha.... you think this is funny... I cant wait to see your conversations when she is a teengager... she is going to be running you and have you wrapped around her little finger...

dejanae said...

a kid after my own heart
lol
corn maze? sounds interesting

E2Deep said...

Nov 1st sounds good
LMAO@ the corn maze jokes

1/3 said...

aww wish I could come to this:-( I have graduation stuff to do on both those days:-(