Here is a bunch of work stuff that is'nt really long enough for a while post.
1. The older dude getting on my nerves. We are a meeting and he volunteers to fix something. Why as soon as the meeting is over he's asking me for help on it??? I ended up just fixing it for him. This bamma spends the day flirting with every girl in the building. I went to the post office and he had been down there for an hour talking people up... wtf??
2. I successfully used the term "bridge to nowhere" to describe this project I was assigned.
3. This doesn't happen on the corner but I learned this older dude who hands out papers at the metro stop drives an S class benz. He must be retired or the washington post pays really well.
4. There is this security guard at my job who every time I see I give him dap and chat for a second. I have no idea what his name is. He cool though... lol
5. This dude is leaving kinda abruptly. He put in his resignation on monday and his last day is friday. We think it's because he likes McCain and we crack McCain jokes for at least 1 hour everyday. Not to him directly he just sits close enough to hear us. Yesterday it was that McCain must win every Robot dance competition he enters in... lmao
And with that I'll leave you with this website my buddy Ms Trouble sent me:
Click around on the site and make sure you have some sound.