15 October 2008

Weekend Wrap-up Wednesday Edition

aaahhh long weekends you gotta love them. I was actually at work yesterday I just didn't feel like blogging. Here how my weekend shaped up.

Friday: I don't even remember what I did. I think I just chilled in the house.

Saturday: took the baby downtown to do a lil site seeing. This is actually one of my favorite things to do. There are so many things in DC that I have never seen and there is a museum everywhere. Some days I just want to be a tourist. We ended up riding the carousel on the mall and strolling thru the air and space museum.

Sunday: Went shopping for some clothes for the baby. Then I voted for McCain!!!! no really my favorite chain taco place has 2 new burritos named after the candidates and I picked the McCain one. I even got stickers!!! Score!!! lmao




(I couldn't bring myself to wear the McCain sticker)

Let me tell you that joint was crazy dope fresh good. The guy at the counter said most people order the Obama one but that didn't look as good to me. It was some turkey chili burrito and that just sounds like I'll be voting from the bathroom. Oh well maybe I'm a conservative eater or something. I'll try it next time.

Monday: Finally cut my grass and replaced the outlets in my kitchen(they were beige and I made them white). Did some other stuff I can't remember. Oh I saw a bunch of commercials for "Max Payne" I'm really trying to see that this weekend.

15 comments:

kei kei said...

i'm tryna figure out y u can't remember anything....do u have a problem ya blog fam should know about? lol j/k

dc is great...i kinda wish i lived in that area. but then again, ny/nj is home to me so it gets no betta. lol

the mccain burrito does look better cuz it doesn't have beans. it's a conspiracy! y would they put beans in the obama burrito and not mccain's?

Opinionated Diva said...

Spellcheck is your friend.

Didn't feel like blogging yesterday? You coming down with a cold?

The True Urban Queen aka Sharon said...

Well, I haven't felt like blogging in weeks. Depression is a b*tch.

Anyhoo, a McCain any type of food sounds yucky.

Designer Qui said...

you don't know how i really thought you mean't you "vote for McCain".. i was really about to question the hell out of you!

RealHustla said...

W-E-D-N-E-S-D-A-Y. ;)

I really want to see Max Payne too, but I have to go see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Oh well, I heard it was good.

Yeah I'm voting Obama, but he ain't worth extended bathroom time. Or is he?

Sha Boogie said...

Any burrito sends me to the bathroom...lol

Melody.Darlene said...

damn even the taco stand is cashin in on politics!

Sexxy Luv said...

what a fun weekend! lol

i didn't do much either....blog, watch tv, picked out halloween costumes, and that was about it! :)

Sexxy Luv said...

next time leave the lips out the picture......sexxy!

CocaColaCutie said...

i prolly would have gotten the mccain burrito too. it looks better.

kayellejaye said...

Mmmm...California Tortilla. I might hafta try both.

Super Dave Van Buren said...

@Kei Kei - I have a horrible memory, If it's not work related you should just email me instead of expect me to remember.

@Diva - I was typing fast I kinda rushed this whole post.

@Sharon - HEY!!! been a long time, glad your back. The McCain burrito was great

@Qui - lmao.. I'm glad I tricked someone

@Hustla - You can Diva keep me on my toes. I refuse to watch that dog movie. If my 401k goes down anymore I'ma be in the bathroom sick anyway.

@Sha Boogie - lol.. burritos are the greatest thing ever

@Melody - Hey they gotta get it while they can. At least they waited till the last month

@Sexxy - Who said parenthood wasn't exciting? lol.. don't worry the lips were an accident I was rushing.

@Cola Cutie - That's what I'm saying. You should try it

@Kayellejaye - California Tortilla rocks, almost everything there is good.

Ms. Behaving said...

"They" would make the McCainchilata look a lot more appealing now wouldn't they?!?!?!

Hmpff

iCandy21 said...

u know at the Silver diner they have an Obamalette and a McCainlette smh...they're taking this too far! lol

kayellejaye said...

I had the o-chili-bama yesterday and it was damn good. Better yet...there were no unfortunate side effects.