06 October 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

I might do this in 2 parts since I had pictures but left my camera at home today.

friday: my friday story actually starts on monday when this chick I used to talk too calls me:

girl: hey, when you going to let me come beat you in the wii?
Me: I don't know
blah blah blah... we talk for a lil while.

next day....

Girl: So when we going?
Me: *thinking, damn she really wants to see me* We can go out friday if you want.
Girl: that will work...

we talked thru the week and honestly I didn't want to go out with her just because I know she boring. I was bored though so I figured what the hell, maybe I'll see something new in her I like. At the very least I'll get some ass. fast forward to friday afternoon, were exchanging text messages about what we are going to do. I offer to take her to dinner and hit Jillians to play some games. She doesn't sound to excited about it so I say I can cook dinner and we can just play the Wii. She asks what I'm going to cook and I let her know I was thinking tomato basil pizza. Then nothing. You know I don't hear back from this chick till 9pm on SATURDAY!!!! I didn't even bother answering when she called. She is dead to me... lol Yes good people Super Dave got stood up, shyt happens. I hate flaky women. I stopped talking to her before for that exact reason. So I spent friday in the house, just me and my pizza... lmao

Saturday: I got up at 5am and went to my boy's house to do some crabbing. We caught a bushel went back to his crib and ate them. Good times. Then I rushed home showered, changed then headed to the rich part of DC to meet up with some other bloggers.

The Blogger meet-up was fun, besides trying to find people I had never seen and didn't know their real name. Besides that everyone came paired up so from a distance we all look like were on a date. Me and ColaCutie met up with SistaSocialite, E2deep, Brran1, 1/3, Leon and kayellejaye. We chatted about everything except blogging.I was almost offended by the waitress who suggested that me and 1/3 wouldn't like the orange chicken because it's not like the carryout's orange chicken. I mean seriously? I hope it's not like the carryouts considering it cost twice as much. This scared 1/3 off but I got it anyway, guess what? it's was great. You can't always trust the waitress even the cute ones. ColaCutie recommended the next blogger meet up happen at my house??? WTH?? that's why you shouldn't have friends, they volenteer you for shyt. Overall we had a good time, shared some laughs. While there were plenty of pictures taken I don't have any. Maybe if they get posted I'll steal them and re-post'em.

I'll post about Sunday tomorrow.

22 comments:

Opinionated Diva said...

You bum...can't believe you didn't take pics. Leon is hilarious...haven't read his blog in a while though.

About your date...LMAO. Seriously laughing my azz off at you because you really didn't want to go and should have just left that alone to begin with.

Side eye'g you for this line, "At the very least I'll get some ass"...smh. MEN!!

Big O said...

Friday night homegirl is funny...she wanted to play the wii....but didnt want to play....

maybe she didnt like tomato basil...lol

keish said...

yes, that "at the very least" comment was definitely not wassup but..... at least u kept it real. lol

The Jaded NYer said...

I find that when I've gotten together with bloggers we don't talk about blogging either. Because we all have a life! lol

That Friday chick is a piece of work... although maybe she had a good excuse? eh.. you'd know better than me...

Young woman on a journey said...

oh! I'm bummed i didn't get to go to the meet-up.

yeah, i wouldn't have answered the phone either. that ish is out of control. that is grounds to cut someone off. its just common courtesy.

umm...yeah, what did she mean by that takeout comment?

Muze said...

i'm jealous. i'm about to organize a detroit meetup, pronto!

boooo to her hounding you if she was just gonna stand you up. that's crazy.

iCandy21 said...

*taunting u*...dave aint get no assssss! lmao, BUT shawty was triflin for not even hitting u back! i hate that!!

im soooo blown I didn't make the meet-up. I totally forgot, and ended up getting hammered drunk lol

Ms. Behaving said...

Oh so you just just knew you were getting some @ss huh?!?!?! LOL

Sexxy Luv said...

lmao! I wouldn't have responded either i need meat on my pizza!! lol but i would have been cool with the 1st offer of din din and games! :)

I'm pissed that there are no bloggers in my area! :(

Super Dave Van Buren said...

@Diva - do i look like a bamma that carries a camera with me everywhere? plus I knew the women would have cameras

@Big O - i was willing to let her play with my wii all night.. lmao

@Keish - keeping it real is what i do baby..

@Jaded - Yeah I didn't really know what to expect but it was cool

@Young Woman - We missed you there, And yeah i need my women to have manners.

@Muze - That's what I'm saying, she could have saved us both some time

@Icandy - lol.. you can taunt me it's cool. I was looking for you to be at the meet up too.

@Ms Behaving - She was soo pressed to see me, what else am I supposed to assume?

@Sexxy Luv - lol...My boy said the same thing, that I needed to add some meat on the pizza. Hell I DID offer dinner at a resturant first.

kayellejaye said...

"The Blogger meet-up was fun, besides trying to find people I had never seen and didn't know their real name"

LOL. My thoughts exactly! I think that's why everybody brought a buddy. Just in case...

Feel free to steal my pics after I post them.

Sha Boogie said...

you've been pimp slapped, check my blog for details!

ListenToLeon.net said...

That meetup was fun, although KayelleJaye was the only person I'd ever seen before in my life.

Sorry about what happened on Friday...but look at it this way: You now have a free pass to cut her off forever. Or if you choose to keep her in the rotation, you can cut right to the chase and be like "F*CK YOU! YOU STOOD ME UP!!! The only way you're coming over tonight is if youre f*cking. Point-blank, period. Don't even bother to wear draws to my house, cause they'll just get in the way! Oh yeah, stop by the store and pick up a 40 and a pack of Slim-Jims on your way over."

You have nothing to lose at this point, so why not? LOL

brran1 said...

We definitely should have another meet up in the near future. We definitely know it won't be at your place though.

Sorry about Friday nite though. At least you got a chill night out of the whole thing.

Kawana Aminata Oliver said...

I'm jealous also, I wanna hang out lol.

RealHustla said...

I clicked on everyone of those blogs you linked and not one has pictures posted. Wassup wit ya'll, get to it!

Opinionated Diva said...

Hmmmm...do you look like a bamma???? uhhh yeah...was that supposed to be a trick question! lol

lmao @ Leon!!!

Big Brown Eyez said...

Leon almost got me fired. @Dave, you need a new stable of women. That chick was on some BS, and while you may have been excited about getting some azz clearly she is selfish and would have been selfish in bed too so its not that big of a loss.

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

Ummm boo on her life for ever standing you up...What in THE hell was she thinking??

CocaColaCutie said...

I'm so done with Friday chick!

And I still think a bbq on your patio would be a great next blogger meet up!

Super Dave Van Buren said...

@Kayellejaye - lol.. great minds think alike, I was not going to be there all alone

@Sha Boogie - BOOOOOOO

@Leon - uuummm slim jims, Dude if she calls again I might just do that

@brran1 - Yeah I don't know about have random parties at my house but at least no one can be late to a house party.

@Hustla - Have patience darling...

@Diva - yeah yeah yeah

@Big Brown eyez - yeah I'm about to re-up on women for the winter

@Cranky - lol@boo on her life

@ColaCutie - not going to happen baby.

DiamondsR4eva said...

Flaky people suck!

I wonder if the negroes in Atl will ever have a meet up hmm