05 November 2008

Name Change

Oh I could blog about Barrack winning and what is sure to be one hell of a cookout on the white house lawn. Damn the easter egg roll, I want a MLK White House BBQ tradition started... lol. Anyway that's not what you came here for, Nope you came to hear about this dude changing his name to.....

Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined

No I'm not joking, This kid just created the best name EVER!!! how can you argue with that? he's telling you just how great he is. He's simply the greatest superhero ever created. Faster than the Flash? that's pretty damn fast. For just $20 he changed his first name to Captain Fantastic, in these cash strapped times that sounds like a good deal. I doubt a woman will change her last name to "Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined" when he gets married, ok who am I kidding this dude is never getting married He's a super hero... lol

Honestly I think Obama could adopt that nickname after pulling off this win. President Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined Obama... Sounds good to me.

25 comments:

BorednTalkative said...

He just had to be English.

Darius T. Williams said...

So...that's really true?

Wow.

That's really all I have the strength to say right now.

Wow.

Ms. Behaving said...

::shakin' my head::
That's just RI[DAMN]DICULOUS!!

soshallitbea said...

I was just searching for a new blog to read and stumbled upon yours. :-)

Designer Qui said...

that name is Supercalifragilistic Istbali-ridiculous!

Just Jasmine said...

wow.
Just wow

I was thinking of changing mine to the best damn single mother I make this look easy but in these cash strapped times I didn't have that spare 20

MP said...

What a fool!!!

kayellejaye said...

Crack kills.

iCandy21 said...

lmmfao...wow. Go on then, Captain Fantastic...he's tight! lol smh

Opinionated Diva said...

I think he should have stuck with George Garrett!

And I'd take a BBQ over an easter egg roll (hunt?) any day!

JACK said...

I'm totally changing my name to Gayer than Liberace Rupaul Elton John and Sisquo tag-team wrestling in a vat of not quite yet congealed pink jello MARTINEZ.

Can I borrow $20?

kei kei said...

lol at easter egg roll

lmao at that fool chaning his name. the things people do for attention

QB said...

this made my day.

Opinionated Diva said...

LMAO @ Jack...You gotta fit Little Richard in there somewhere.

RealHustla said...

I'm thinking a Juneteenth celebration would be good.

Sha Boogie said...

incredible. i'm mad i didn't think of it first, lol

The Dreamy One said...

you had nothing to do with yourself today huh???

you are too silly. yeah but Obama can change his name after this win!!!

The Black Russian said...

lol too.. funny and just wow if u could change your name what would you change it to? a regular name like john bob mark???

Super Dave Van Buren said...

@Bored - lol.. you know ya'll english folk are crazy

@DTW - lol.. This article made my day

@Ms. Behaving - I loved it

@Soshallitbea - welcome, there are donuts in the corner.. lol

@Qui - lol i can't beleive you spelled it right

@Jasmine - lol.. you should throw super mom in there

@MP - you say fool I say Genius

@KGB - Kills and gets you High enought to think of a great name

@Candy - lol.. Captian Fantastic sounds gangsta

@Diva - The easter egg roll is a tradition where kids roll a egg in a race.

@Jack - eeewww not yet congealed jello. you should use pudding or something

@Kei Kei - His grandma pissed at him so I'm sure he will change it back soon

@QB - Your welcome

@Diva (again) - yeah Lil Richard would fit nicely

@Hustla - I can't geet with Juneteenth. But it should be in the summer

@Sha Boogie - lol me too

@Dreamy - I had to blog about that story

@Becky - If was going to change my name it would be "Carlito"

JACK said...

ooooohhh, pudding! I'm totally going with pudding. Chocolate pudding.

cherry's kid said...

ok...so I never heard about the easter egg roll...but okay for the explanation...Definitely need a BBQ on the front lawn...and why not change the last name too?

dejanae said...

a damn mess
he cant fit that shit on any forms anyway
Barack betta invite me over when he moves in
he owes me dammit

FREEDOM said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK DAVEY! YO GO BOI!!!!

The Jaded NYer said...

ES-CA-YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, Mr. Fancy Pants Layout... looks good over here :D

Hmmm, name change, huh? Can I change my name to God? Might as well... lol

Ieisha said...

I know I'm late posting on this. I think that name change is better than Chad Johnson changing his last name to Ocho Cinco.

But that's just my opinion.