I can't think of a real post so we'll just go with some random stuff...
1. Did I say there would be a new Cookin with Dave Episode today? yes? Well forget I said that. Maybe next week... lol
2. I love my lurkers... they send me emails, try and hook me up with random relatives, ask for directions around the city, Even "Follow" me... their the best. Wait if they have contacted me do they count as lurkers? hhhmmm. Last I check like 78 people subscribed to this lil blog. 78!!! Hi lurkers *waves* feel free to email me, I really do respond.. lol
3. Whats that whole "Follow" this blog thing anyway? Where does my blog go? and why am I not aware that it's moving? maybe I should "Follow" myself. Is that possible?
4. I saw on the news that comcast responds to complaints left on message boards. They have a group of like 5 people that surf the net looking for people who complained about them. You know your customer service is crap when you have to hire a team of people just to apologize for them.. lol
5. I am quickly becoming my only single friend again. This damn "winter bunning" as CeCe puts it is some BS. Yes I'm kinda hating.. lol
6. One Man asked me for a recipe to feed his family. He said he needed it by Wednesday. Dude I tried.. I really did. I can't think of anything. You see I'm already doing reader submissions on the cooking show. I'm quickly running out of things to cook myself.. lol I'm assuming you will have to feed them again so if I think of something I'll let you know.
7. I wanna put out a public service announcement to all you bamma's coming to DC for the inauguration. Please don't litter!!! the city gets dirty enough as it is. No turkey leg bones on the white house lawn and please don't let me see you grilling by the Washington Monument. That weekend is going to be crazy. I already see the club promoters making up crazy flyers about the Inauguration "After Party". Rest assured me and Joe the Producer will be on scene to cover it... lol
8. Did you know people are renting out their apts for that week? not even cheap, for like 8g's!!! I might be living with my mom that week if I can bank 8 grand.
9. I've been listening to this song non-stop all week. I love it on so many levels.