31 December 2008

Metro Story

I really meant to mention this story in the last post but I forgot.

I was standing on the train platform when the train pulls up. This tall, light skin, long hair girl gives me the sexy eye from inside the train. As I'm waiting for the doors to open and I proceed to check her out. Scanning from top to bottom I notice she don't have much in the way of breasts so I continue down to check the hips and thighs. I end up focusing on her crotch. Now normally I don't focus on womens crotches but for some reason I was staring at hers. She had on these tight jeans, Thats when I thought....

That looks kinda lumpy...

Wait are those BALLS!!!!???

oh god!!!!

The confusion/disgust must have shown on my face because when the doors opened and I looked up He/She just rolled their eyes and switched off. My day was ruined... lol


Happy New Year!!! Everyone Be safe out there.

17 comments:

theweightofwhatisreal said...

Mike and Ike???

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

A shim thought you were sexy! and mysterious, lol.

Caspar608 said...

hahahahahaha.

keep it on the down low, nobody has to knooowwwwwwwwwwwww.......

mrs.tj said...

OMG! I am laughing sooo hard! AVOID EYE CONTACT at all costs. HEHEHE!

Just O said...

pretty nasty dude....lol

StarzGazR said...

lmao!! wow!!!!!! lol

Yeah just made my morning! i woulda love to see the look on ur face =)

pink said...

oh shit! i literally laughed out loud at my damn desk!!!!! oh shit....omg...i dont even freakin know what to say on that. damn...lmao!!!

QB said...

reason #564 i dont take public transportation... ew.

JACK said...

wait - what's the joke? I'm rolling my eyes at you too.

RealHustla said...

I think the fact that you're a breast man saved yo ass this time. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't have had a reason to look down.

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

hehehehe..... eww balls for days. LOL

Candles said...

Wooooww..it's getting harder and harder to tell

kaligyrl99 said...

Sorry you had to go through that but it was FUNNY.AS.HELL!!!!

The Jaded NYer said...

that's what you get LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

RunningMom said...

lolololol! You have had an interesting week!

I can only imagine the priceless look on your face!

clnmike said...

Damn!!

Lol, did you feel violated?

Darius T. Williams said...

Ya know - i don't really see a problem...lol. drag queens need love too - lol

kayellejaye said...

For a minute I was thinking that was Isis from America's Next Top Model since s/he's from around your way, but I think Tyra already paid for the change.