23 December 2008

Random Stuff

Remember that pie I mentioned yesterday? That shyt is CRACK!!! no really I might not make a regular sweet potato pie again. It's like sweet potato and sugar coated pecans. It's going into the recipe book. I usually print out some recipes and if it's good I put it in my handy dandy recipe book. That joint is a keeper.

I forgot to mention that I successfully learned how to play Bones this weekend. That's right I got my black card back.. lol

I have a theroy that good looking women don't work early in the morning. I get on the train around 6:30 7:00 am and it's just me, security guards, construction workers and old people. If I'm late to work and get on the train around 8am it's like a damn Maxwell concert. Fine women everywhere! I notice the same theme in the afternoon. The later in the day the more eye candy.

Have you seen the family that had 18 kids? 18!!! not even adopted. This lady spent a good part of the last 20 years preggers. That's crazy. All the kids names begin in J what kind of confusion crap is that?

I'm not into reality shows but I find myself watching Secret Millionaire it's a fox show where millionaire's pretend to be poor and search for people who help others. If they find someone in need they cut them a check to help. It's really a good show and you can't watch it without feeling like you should be giving back.

14 comments:

Just O said...

lol @ the Maxwell concert...

Im still pondering the fried turkey, lol

Opinionated Diva said...

Forget everything else you said...EIGHTEEN KIDS??!!! I aint able.

Eb the Celeb said...

mad you compared the train to a maxwell concert!

Sexxy Luv said...

lmao @ the train situation.

the family with 18 kids gross me out! i find that to be unfair to those children. smh

SacredAngel said...

I love a good game of Bones.

I can't believe you've never heard of the Duggar family. They've been on Discovery channel since they had 15 kids.

Ms. Behaving said...

I read about that lady with the 18 kids a while back... My hat truly goes off to her cuz it damn sure couldn't be me!!

LOL @ your theory...

Hilarious!!

RealHustla said...

We wake up earlier than you too. It's that little bit of extra time that we invest in the mornings that really sets it off.

Casual Butterfly said...

No way in hell would I have 18 kids. I've caught their show on TLC a few times & I just don't understand it. :-/

clnmike said...

I will cosign that pretty women are nopt seen till 8-9am, it must be that extra hour of beauty sleep there getting.

RunningMom said...

The "J" names make me crazy - go wild, name one of them something different, damn!

Anyone wonder how many she will have before her uterus falls out? I'm just saying...

So are you going to share the pie recipe? Give it up!

I get in to work at 8:45 which puts me squarely in the acceptable time to be seen category. I feel pretty. lol

Tha Management said...

I don't get on the train until 8:30 so I agree with you. I get off around 9:15 though so that's really the peak cuteness time :)

As you see by my last blog post, seeing an attractive black man on the train during rush hour is like a big foot sighting. But you ride the party train, its different going into the suburbs.

Ieisha said...

LMAO @ Maxwell concert....that was funny.

The lady with 18 kids is a nut. Period. She need to donate her ovaries. That is retarded.

I didn't catch any of those episodes of Secret Millionaire. I'm always leery of reality shows on FOX. They can't ever do anything straight up. Always gotta have a twist. Seems they got that one show right though.

Kenya Says said...

I need to learn bones too! I think I tried playing once years--ago and wasn't that interested- my 13 yr old brother knows how to play- need to get him to teach me...lol a the train story- I personally am NOT a morning person- beautiful women need their BEAUTY REST heehee

kayellejaye said...

When I was 8-5 I was definitely more fly than I am now. I had more time to put my face on and get cute. Now I get in too early to care.