09 December 2008

Tagged... Twice!!!

Do I got tagged twice in the last couple days. I'll combine them into 1 post because I'm cool like that.

My favorite Wisconsin girl QB (ok ok she's the only person I know in Wisconsin) tagged me with this:

The rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So my random facts...

1. My childhood nickname until I was like 20 was Monsta, don't ask.
2. I've ask this girl at my job to marry me like 3 times. She said I need to go to Jared's... lol
3. I took German in high school
4. I not allergic to anything that I've found
5. I've never broken a bone
6. Growing up in Cali my best friends were white
7. I have no idea what "meme" means people use it all the time in different contexts. It's just a made up word I'm sure.

A.)Pass this on to 7 people:

BDD doesn't negotiate with terrorists or tag other people



Then the PYT Casual Butterfly tagged me with this:

A.)Pass this on to 7 people:

Why is it alway 7 people? I refuse to be told what to do... lol

B.)Answer the following questions using only one word.

where is your cell phone? desk

where is your significant other? who?

your hair color? Black

your mother? home

your father? Cali

your favorite thing? watch

your dream last night? blank

your dream/goal? CEO

the room you're in? office

your hobby? Cooking

your fear? Snakes

where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive

where were you last night? Home

what you're not? rich

one of your wish list items? Watch

where you grew up? Oceanside

the last thing you did? internet

what are you wearing? T-shirt

your tv? 56

your pet? Fish

your computer? works

your mood? Cool

missing someone? nope

your car? Fast

something you're not wearing? Make-up

favorite store? Vegas

your summer? Hot

love someone? Baby

your favorite color? Gray

when is the last time you laughed? Today

last time you cried? grandma

are you a b*tch? nope

favorite position? PointGuard

favorite past time? Sleep

are you a hater or a lover? Lover

are you genuine or fake? Genuine

any vices? Many

pro life or wire hanger? Pro-Choice

mccain or obama? Powell

pro plastic or natural? Natural

dream job? teacher

10 comments:

Ms. Behaving said...

LOL @"Why is it always 7 people? I refuse to be told what to do"

My sentiments exactly...

Monsta??? [Really???]
Hmmmmmm

BorednTalkative said...

You're right, it is always 7 people.

I did the one word one today. I laughed when I read your answer to "what you're not?" cause I answered the same way.

Opinionated Diva said...

i had a big long comment, but this question through me completely off, "pro life or wire hanger?" wire hanger??? so disturbing

i like the answer to favorite position...you kept it clean!

kayellejaye said...

I took German too! I think we might be the only black folks in DC that did.

Brothers Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brothers Blog said...

I've never broken a bone either. *knocking on wood*

And I had plenty white and mexican friends growing up in cali.

Caspar608 said...

Entschuldegen sie bitte.
Vo is dad Festschpiel Haus?

Cardinal Spellman in the BX threw me the Saurbraaten too...German...in the BRONX? Meanwhile all my boricua brothers and sisters got Spanish.

You kept the answers tight and clean.

Niiiiccceeee.

The True Urban Queen aka Sharon said...

Some of your answer were pretty cute.

I'm not rich either :(

Darius T. Williams said...

Hmph - I never knew u grew up in Cali...interesting.

Casual Butterfly said...

Can't say I blame you. I don't follow directions either. ;-) Thanks for filling it out!

Monsta...you said don't ask so I won't. -lol-