27 December 2008

X-Mas Wrap-up

So my Christm,as was great. The baby proclaimed I was "The Best Daddy Ever!!" So I guess she was happy with her stuff. On top of that I actually got a great gift from my family. See usually my mom and sister don't even bother asking me what I want. They figure it's somethig they can't afford so they get me other stuff that's nice but I can't really use. I enjoy giving more than reciving anyway. I was expecting a tie or something, So imagine my suprise when I opened this:





That's right a brand new Kitchen Aid Mixer!!! I was hyped. I had just been trying to steal my uncles mixer. He refused to give it up so my mom and sis hooked me up. Just think about all the crap I'ma mix up. Is it bad that I'm a grown man and I'm excited about a mixer? I don't care I wanted it.. lol

Then My niece gave me a apron that she handmade:



It's gangsta.. in a serial killer letter kinda way... No really I love it too. It really repesents the kinda high quality production and materials we use on Cookin With Dave.. lol Did I mention she might film the next episode? No? well she might.

I'll wrap this up with my favorite gift to my daughter, An Obama Action Figure!!!


Tell me that's not the greatest thing ever, it barely even looks like him... lol

18 comments:

Missy said...

I'm lovin' the apron and the mixer! The doll...not so much. I want a mixer..along with a Cuisinart food processor. Is it weird that you're excited about it? Not at all. Now if it were a hand moisturizer or something--that's a whole 'nother story.

Ms. Lovely said...

LOL@ the serial killer apron..it's cute!

Caspar608 said...

I bought my Mom the same mixer. Its the Professional series one right? Awesome!!!

Tha Management said...

Sir, I will have you know i have lusted after a mixer for years! Now it will be even easier for you to deliver those red velvet cupcakes to me.

Thank you!

clnmike said...

A friend of mine has talking about having one for herself, but the woman barely cooks anything.

What is it about these things that make people want one?

The True Urban Queen aka Sharon said...

Glad you had a good Christmas.
I like the apron. It was handmade by her so it is a really good gift.

Glad you love the mixer. You are entitled to like what you want.

Veroncia said...

I love that Obama doll. Happy holidays to you and yours, and thanks for all the wonderful posts to your blog.

BorednTalkative said...

That apron is cute. Hey if I got that mixer I'd be excited too. I'm not too sure about the doll though. Glad you had a good christmas.

Opinionated Diva said...

lol...that apron is hot yo! Make sure you wear it on your next episode of CWD.

I am cracking the hell up at the Obama action figure! LOL...you are so unique for finding that. And no it doesn't look like him...it looks more like the dude who imitates him on SNL.

Ms. Behaving said...

An Obama action figure huh??? LOL
What will they think of next???

Glad you enjoyed the Christmas holiday...

You definitelygot some pretty cool things! :-)

Annette said...

I received a standing mixer last year for Christmas and used it so much that I burnt the motor out lol. I was cookie making mo...hush yo mouth lol

Annette said...

I didn't know anything about mixers...then I became a food network/HGTV addict and my life has never been the same. Once you find out all the possibilities (and you know how we like to hook ish up) how could you NOT want a kitchenaid? I mean really...chrome AND colors? lol

RealHustla said...

I have a mixer just like that. I love it but rarely use it. Unfortunately it's not magic and you still have to have some baking skills. I'mma try to make some bread soon, I bought yeast the last time I was at the grocery store.

QB said...

Glad you had a good christmas! Make sure you check out my blog to see how you inspired my wrapping job! ;o)

kayellejaye said...

I'm so jealous. I want that mixer. Lemme hold it for a sec.

Sugee Andersyn said...

ahhh.. That's awesome! My mom has one and I usually go over there and bake. You're so lucky!

Sugee Andersyn said...

ahhh.. That's awesome! My mom has one and I usually go over there and bake. You're so lucky!

Sugee Andersyn said...

ahhh.. That's awesome! My mom has one and I usually go over there and bake. You're so lucky!