14 January 2009

Part Time Lover pt 2

I'll admit that I suck at replying to comments. I need to do better. I was about to reply to some comments from my last post buy I figured it would be easier just to post a part 2. I love the fact I have a bunch of women readers. Women read what they want into stuff, your comments help me understand how what I say gets processed.. lol. I wanted to clear up a couple things though.

All I said I was staying single, I never said I wasn't dating anymore. I need to date women to keep my sanity. Nobody mentioned what my baby momma was doing. Honestly what she is doing has zero effect on me. I didn't say I was giving up on women. One of my friends even called me "The Grinch that stole Love" after the post. While I love nicknames I don't think I can rock that one. Especially since I didn't even mention love in the post. I was referring to relationships. Not love and Not dating. I equate dating with random calls, going out every once and a while and so on. You can date alot of people. A relationship requires work to make sure the other party is happy. You generally have a relationship with 1 person. If your dating then your just trying to have fun it's nothing too serious, if I hear from you in a couple days who cares? It's alot more casual.

So just so were all on the same page. Dave does date, but Dave is not looking for a relationship. Thanks, your the best!

15 comments:

Opinionated Diva said...

lmao...now i have to go back and read the comments that made you post an entire disclaimer. sheesh

Tha Management said...

LoL, "the grinch that stole love" how absurd! Who would say such a thing?

RealHustla said...

Gas facing over here. Dave should still be looking to be in a relationship. Don't give up so easily.

Caspar608 said...

points noted and taken sir.

I understand your reservations and time management concerns.

sorry if you and babies momma cannot work it out...that would be the most ideal situation, but, alas, some things are not meant to be : (

best to you.
Cas

Ms. Behaving said...

Yeah but dating ultimately leads to a relationship. Unless of course the person(s) you're dating aren't looking for relationships either.

Let me find out you got commitment issues!! LOL

Chanel said...

I am officially a reader. Your last post reminded me of something i posted yesterday. i feel ya!

Peace2332000 said...

There is nothing wrong with just dating. Both parties are able to get what they need from one another, without leading each other on. And relationships do take too much time and support. With dating the only time you are indebted to is the time your spending on the date: no follow up calls, no caring about feelings ect. It just makes things easier.

Darius T. Williams said...

Alright for setting them straight!

FREEDOM said...

WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. IT WILL HAPPEN LOL...

DiamondsR4eva said...

Lol u better do u Dave! You seem like a really nice fun loving guy from your posts and comments so I'm sure when the right situation presents itself you will be just fine

I suck at replying to comments too...blogging is like a 2nd job sometimes lol

Brothers Blog said...

For the record I felt you on the first post but I understand you gotta clarify sometimes. lol

Babs said...

Just make sure the women you are dating know up front that you are not looking for a relationship. So as not to waste their time, ya know.

MP said...

lol... it's almost like people don't know what dating is anymore. i just had this same convo with one of my friends the other day!

clnmike said...

" The Grinch that stole love"?

I am so stealing that one.

jolie said...

I hope you tell women you arent looking for shat but to just date. This is exactly why I ask upfront. I'd hate to waste my time.