Lets get random...
- Thanks to everyone who commented on the "thin line" blog. I ended up sitting my daughter down and explaining that lying on daddy is not good and it could get me into trouble. She seemed to understand, I guess time will tell.
- Regarding the "Thirsty" blog a couple people asked what I said to the girl after she sent the pics. I said "you look good" of course.. lol after that I kinda just made general convo, I tried to keep it non-sexual. She wanted to engage in IM sex but that's a lil bit too lame of the kid. Again I've never touched this chick, and have no plans too.
- I get mad everytime someone passes around a card to sign in the office. They always ask for a gift, either for a new baby or because the person lost a loved one or something. When my baby was born I didn't get shyt! no card, no gift. When I was out for a month on medical leave I didn't get shyt! I'm not giving them shyt!... I love my co-workers though... lol
- I also dislike tipping the trash and cleaning people at my job. Every christmas they gather up money to give them a gift like they work for free. Last i checked they get a paycheck just like me, nobody tips me for fixing servers but you want me to tip someone for picking up the trash? that's silly to me. I only tip people giving me food and my barber. Basicly only people who can screw me over.
- A homeless dude stopped me and asked for some money. This is not unusual except for the fact that he admitted to just getting out of jail on a weed possession charge. He was the first homeless drug dealer I had ever met.
- My sister just bought a house (Yay Big Sis!!) only thing is now I'm her handyman. I was at her spot replacing locks, installing light fixtures and trimming hedges. All stuff I need to be doing at my house.
- My neice let my daughter paint a wall in the bathroom. Lets just say I had to wash her hair and a brand new outfit is now just for playtime. When I asked my neice why she let the baby paint with real paint she simply said "she wanted too, she did a good job" I'm sure she it was payback for teasing her as a child. I saw the wall, my daughter actually did do a decent job... lol
- My daughter is finally understanding how to play the Wii. She beat me 3 times in a row in Wii boxing. I've never lost to anyone before that. She even talked trash afterwards.