04 January 2009

Wax Museum Fun

Yesterday Me, the baby and My buddy Netty went to Madame Tussauds wax museum. I had never been before and to be honest they were creepy as hell. My daughter was cool untill some other kid said they were scared. Then she got scared, then she saw Obama's statue. After seeing him she was cool. Here are some pics

Me and Muhammed Ali


me the baby and 1/2 of Obama's head.. lol


Me and the baby addressing the Press. Peep my security.


Denzel Washington and Morgan Freeman


Yoko Ono and Martin Luther King (I have no idea why they were together)


The group of pics below is what happens when a 4 year old takes control of the camera:

Gilbert Arenas (Washington Wizards player) You see they even added his tattoos.


Tiger Woods (he was kneeling down to her level)


I don't know who this is, I think it was a news caster.


Larry King


Abarham Lincoln


Lets end this with what was by far the creepiest picture I took. A close up of Tom Cruise

14 comments:

The True Urban Queen aka Sharon said...

I would like to visit that museum one day.
It is on my list of places to go.

Tom Cruise is looking a little scary. It doesn't do him any justice.
And I am not feeling the Denzel one either.

Your little girl is beautiful.

clnmike said...

They look real good.

Kind of freaky how they got the tats and everything.

1/3 said...

aww I always like seeing posts when you hang out with your daughter. I think you are a great example of a father:-)

Yea that Tom Cruise statue looks a little too realistic. creepy....lol

RunningMom said...

The Tom Cruise one is a little creepy! How much blush was on Larry King's face? I don't know why he wears so much when he could just go get a spray tan.

Glad you had fun!

Caspar608 said...

I loved the pics with you and your little girl aka the SECRET SERVICE.

But all them wax cats were JUST. FUCKING. CREEPY.

Gave me the heebie jeebies and I am sleeping with all the lights on tonight.

Bless that little girl though.

She reminds me of my daughter...the sunshine that pierces my darkest of days...

Peace, Cas

Opinionated Diva said...

lol @ your daughter's pics.

The only one that actually looked real was Tom.

Ieisha said...

That museum is hot. I went to the one in Vegas. What's crazy is that the statutes look real in person. When you take the pic, the waxiness shows up.

Although Tom looks creepily real.

Life imitating art imitating life.

Mista Jaycee said...

Cool Pics even the ones from your four year old.
Jaycee

MP said...

Ooooo I would love to go to a wax museum!!!! That Tom Cruise was creepy as hell! And your daughter is your twin!

Ms. Behaving said...

Yoooooo...It's crazy that Tom Cruise looks soooooo lifelike!!!!

RealHustla said...

Yep, very creepy. No more tears after seeing Obama, huh? Sure is good to know that our babies will be living somewhere where they finally feel safe.

One Man’s Opinion said...

Some of those figures can be very scary, I can imagine the one child who was scared. Interesting that Obama calmed her down.

DiamondsR4eva said...

Tom looks scurry! Looks like you guys had fun! I wanna go lol. Happy New Year!

Day Dreams of a PYT said...

Thats funny how Obama calmed her down...lol...your daughter remind me of my lil sis mariah same complexion and everything..cool..One day I plan to visit the wax museum on 42nd in the city ;-)