12 January 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

I don't really feel like blogging. no real reason just being lazy. I don't even feel like reading blogs, I'll make my blog rounds a lil later. But here's how my weekend shaped up.

Friday: went to the B-more Comedy Factory. It was great, the comedians were funny the drinks flowed and I even got treated to dinner. Good times indeed.

Saturday: Went to the Spy Museum in DC, Cool place but you got to be ready to read... lol I saw "Not Easily Broken" in which the main character and I share a name. It's hella creepy to see someone with your name in a movie. I might start a company named "Dave's All Pro ________" though... lol The movie was blah to me but the message is good. Oh we also found a cupcake place in DC called Red Velvet. So of course we got the red velvet cupcakes.... yeah Mine are better.. lol

Sunday: Stayed in the house all day watching football and doing laundry. I'm highly pissed that the chargers lost.

No cooking or baking, like I said I've been lazy.

8 comments:

Just O said...

Chargers ran out of gas yesterday.

The True Urban Queen aka Sharon said...

Well, look on the bright side the Steelers won :)

Caspar608 said...

FREE is always GOOD.

Red Velvet cupcakes...yum. Don't you hate it when people use cooking oil instead of butter in their baking? Blech. Magnolia is a big tourist staple in NYC... but I find that their cupcakes - and cake - are as DRY as sawdust. I only lick off the icing because its made with butter.

Try making that banana pudding graham cracker semi sweet chocolate concoction on the magnolia brand condensed milk label and you and the little girl will be in ... heaven, heaveeennn whoa oohhhh ohhhh - like Bryan Adams.

Eb the Celeb said...

I forgot Not easily broken came out... I'm starting to get backed up when it comes to the movies... too many things coming out at once that I want to see

RealHustla said...

This Thanksgiving I had what was probably a pretty good Red Velvet. It had strawberries and everything. I wasn't impressed.

Hopelessly.Optimistic said...

LOL my coworker is a Charger fan to the fullest!! Ive been tormenting her all morning! HEHEHE

kayellejaye said...

Go Steelers!!

clnmike said...

I spent Sunday trying not to kick in the TV when the Giants lost.