16 February 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

My weekend started really crappy. My eye was crazy the wind did this to my tree:


(split it in half)

Then on friday I left town and headed to Philly. Took the kinda-sorta girlfriend away for V-day. I needed a break too. Here are the only 3 pics I'm sharing:


(rose petals in the room)


(the bed. Best $25 I've spent.. lol)


(View from the room)

Please don't mention anything about my V-day post and how this competly goes against it. We have already established I have many issues and change positions every other day.

A couple things about philly...
1. Pat's King of steaks cheese steak is not worth the hype. I stood in a line around the building for some dude to toss me a sandwich on a piece of paper that's impossible to put in a bag or wrap up. It's like you HAVE to eat it on the spot. Maybe Gino's is better but people were in line like it was legal crack. I'll pass.

2. My GPS was worthless in downtown Philly. Too many tall buildings too close together. Also I hate places with too many 1 way streets. So Philly is off my places live list.

Besides that I just chilled in the house as usual.

16 comments:

The True Urban Queen aka Sharon said...

I was glad the wind storm didn't knock a tree on my house. It did tear part of the privacy fence down :(


P.S. When you take a girl away for Valentine's weekend she is NOT a sorta-kinda girlfriend.
She IS your girl.

Otis said...

pretty pimpalisous...lol

and she can still be the "kinda sorta" gf...you just wanted to get away with company...lol

Eb the Celeb said...

damn ok-k-k

if she's just the kinda sorta GF

wth does the real deal GF get

I love a man that's all romantical and ish

Anonymous said...

Awww that was sweet!!!!

Kay C, The Quiet Storm said...

If she is the kinda-sorta what do you do for the real GF?

Giving you internet dap for the rose petals...work it out bro!

Sha Boogie said...

sorta kinda girlfriend? ::blink:blink::

LOL!

buttahflychronicles said...

Fool, rose petals to the bed? Ya'll a couple. The hotel only charged you $25 to do that. That's cool.

Blah Blah Blah said...

DC is filled with 1-ways...ugh!
So, lets say sorta kinda GF got with another dude...you know, sorta kinda...would that be ok? I mean she ain't bonafide and whatnot...so...
:)

Nice to see a man put some effort into it...ummm, what'd she do for you? Or is that just being too nosey?

Philly cheesesteak is over-rated...unless you get it somewhere other than Philly!

pink said...

ooooooh! lemme find out you was gettin all romantical and ish for your girlfriend! owwwww!...lol

FREEDOM said...

Davey...That Valentine's Day room, view, roses look like you my friend had a GOOD TIME LOL...

And that tree is crazy split funny, but not funny (haha)

I hope all is well with you and yours. HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!

CocaColaCutie said...

oh my word, davey doing it big on valentine's day...wow!

Veroncia said...

Totally feeling the rose petals Dave. I'm like everybody else though. What does a real GF get if sorta kinda gets that?

jolie fatale said...

PERPLEXED....

the sorta kinda gets the good shat!

So if she was the GIRLFRIEND would you have flown to Mexico? just asking

Ms. Liryc said...

so if she's kinda sorta your gf does she view you in the same light.. are you her kinda sorta bf? Cause then she could get with someone else and it wouldn't be an issue because its not like you're in a real relationship, just kinda sorta in one.. so no feelings hurt..

but aside from that you did a stand up job on the rose petals and the view was a good choice, even if it wasn't for the main girl, just your kinda sorta woman!

Shauna said...

Trey Max's. They have great cheese steaks

Shannon said...

Philly cheesesteaks are great. Pagano's is the best, then Jim's, then Ishkabibble's. Pat's and Geno's are terrible.

*I don't know you like to comment on Valentine's day.