12 March 2009

Happy Birthday Mom



60 years ago today my story started. I don't mention my mom much here but I love her so much. Her personality has shaped me more then anyone else, She never holds a grudge and just likes to help people. She's the kind of person that never says anything bad about anyone. She even makes excuses for people who do dumb shyt. She wasn't afraid to let me run the streets and be a boy. She never tried to keep me under her wing, she knew I needed to learn some things on my own. She has always been there and never forced an opinion on me. In short she's the best, this year I didn't know what to get her so I just made her a cake.


Also I decided to upload all this baking stuff on the cooking with dave site. So if you wanna see more pics they will be over there. I'll be re-designing the site too, I need to stop treating it like a step child.

9 comments:

BorednTalkative said...

That's sweet. I hope your mum has a wonderful birthday.

The True Urban Queen aka Sharon said...

I knew you would take a picture of the cake.
Happy Birthday to your mother.

Ieisha said...

I think I have the youngest mother ever.

What kind of cake is that? All I remember is you saying you learned how to make buttercream frosting.

Make sure you tell your mom everything you told us here.

Kayos said...

Your mom is 60. Mine celebrated her 70th last year in November.

May she continue to see more good days like this one.

contagiouslyCRANKY said...

AWW you love your MOM.... HAppy Bday to your madre

Opinionated Diva said...

Aww...Mom sounds awesome. You already know I luv the cake!

brran1 said...

You're better than me man. My mom turns 59 this year, and she said she wanted one of those Edible Arrangements.

No flour, mix, eggs or frosting involved. lol

dopelikelouboutins said...

Happy B-day Ms. Super Dave Mom lol

Cake looks yummy overnight a slice to me

FREEDOM said...

Davey...That was thoughtful of you I'm sure your Mom will enjoy it!