Aight so this weekend I went to my neice's 80's themed sweet 16 party. Let me just say that I should not be in a room full of teenagers. It's bad for my health. All I did was crack jokes on them. What kind of jokes? we let me share. Heres some observations from the party:
- If you mention 80's to a 16yo girl they think pink tights. Everyone had on hot pink.
- There were like 4 guys and and 20 girls. So a normal teenage boy caught in his hormones would love the situation. No not these dudes. They all huddled together, jumped into each others arms and wrestled. They were real touchy feely, Looked gay to me, but hey that might be how kids act now.
- One of the dudes has on girls socks
- Another guy had on what could only be described as an authentic 80's blazer. It was classic, blue metallic, straight off the wedding singer.
- When your playing 80's music everyone knows the words, even a chef who was singing and dancing in the hall.
- Watching 15 kids try to recreate the thriller dance is just funny.
Anyway we had fun, here's a couple picks of my costume
Peep my hype girl at the bottom.