10 April 2009

Got a Story to Tell...

Ok so I've been on my BS this week. I really should have blogged more but I didn't have much to talk about. I will however share this story. Now this story does not involve me but was told to me from my cuzzo. Story goes....

he's sitting in a bar for happy hour, this chick he met online and had been chatting with hits him up and asks where he is. He tells her and she says that she will come thru and have a drink with him. So he's feeling good. He has never met her in person but she has sent him several nekkid pics of her and her birth canal. So she shows up and he realizes that pics can be misleading. She's a big girl not just big but HUGE. he figured she has a large chest from the pics but he didn't get a full body image. He described her as "Like 2 Monique's, I mean Monique is cool but damn she was 2!!" So despite that our hero presses on, he holds a convo with her and realizes that she just has a piss poor attitude... strike 2. As a last resort he figures he will just try and get some ass. They have this convo:

Hero: "Can i go home with you?"
Moniquex2: "NO.. I don't know what kind of girl you think I am!!"
Moniquex2: "I don't get down like that!"
Hero: *confused* "Oh aight well I'm gone, Holla."

Now in this case I'ma side with our Hero, if you send nekkid pics to a dude you have never met in person you ARE the type of girl that will go home with that same dude. More over you called him trying to meet, I mean what did she expect? The lesson as always is don't do no sextexting if your not prepared to back it up in person.

Have a good weekend.

13 comments:

derevolushun said...

Come on... It's not you ARE that kind of girl. You just shouldn't be too surprised when someone thinks you are. :)

Have a great wkd.

Kingsmomma said...

Nope definitely siding with the hero here. If you can textpic your birth canal (and you're not texting the father of the child who is sliding down) all modesty and respect for you has gone out the window.

Anonymous said...

Maybe after moniquex2 saw him maybe she wasn't attracted to him!!! Maybe just maybe she was disappointed to.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I forgot!!!! Happy Easter!!!

Scorned Woman said...

Okay, i'll text you naked pictures but be offended when you ask for some of the ass I showed you. Things that make you go hmmm...

buttahflychronicles said...

I agree with you completely. How all of a sudden she gone try to play genteeeel. Whateva. Did she feel like she had to send naked pics to get him to meet? Your cuz doesn't seem like he was being shallow. He was just following her lead.

Opinionated Diva said...

lol...so many things wrong here. Cuzzo is funny though...the parting shot is hilarious!

Ms. Liryc said...

Damn, I'm mad that homey got trapped, I hate when people tell half truths about themselves and not try and be open with the other person, but total fail on our Hero because despite his like for her physically and through conversation he still tried to get down with home girl.. and extreme fail (don't pass go do not collect $200) on her part because if you're willing and able to show a man your lower extremities without any hesitation then there should be no surprise when he asks to get some from you... You get what you give.... Big Gurls with no Class and no Sense make me SICK!

Ms. Behaving said...

Im'a need her to get some self respect STAT!

Sha Boogie said...

LOL!!!

reason # 4,567 why you do not me ppl off line!!

RunningMom said...

why oh why do ladies (and I use that term loosly) think that it's necessary to send random pictures of their girl parts to strangers?

If dude wants to see some random pu$$y, then he can go Google that shyt. smdh at this craziness.

ninamm said...

Two Moniques? Bwwwwwwwwwwhaaaaaaaaaa! Hilariousness. LOL I'm going with the Hero on this too. Except when she asked what kind of girl do you think I am, I would have showed her the pictures of her vee-jy-jy on my phone and said, "THIS type of girl." LMAO!

BorednTalkative said...

Well damn. That was hilarious. If I was a dude and some chick was sending me pics of her "bits" then I'd think I was on a promise too.