12 May 2009

Gone fishing.. pt2

Sorry for the lack of posts. I kinda been doing everything but blogging. Anyway this weekend I went fishing with my buddies. I reluctantly left my girl in the bed at 4:30 am and spent 6 hours on the water only to catch no fish. I figured I'd be grilling rock fish that afternoon but sometimes life has other plans. I ended up just sharing stories and getting a tan... lol. We went out in the Chesapeake bay. Being in 60 ft of water and not being able to swim is always exciting. Here's some pics


pretty clam water


Fishing rods.. before we put them in the water


Sail boats in the distance


Tug Boat and Barge. It was alot bigger in person.

7 comments:

The True Urban Queen aka Sharon said...

I'm not into fishing at all. With that said the pictures look nice. I would just enjoy sitting out staring at the view.

The Dreamy One said...

I grew up on fishing! I know u had a blast!

One of my requirements of my future significant other is that he likes to fish!

I haven't been fishing in a year!

Glad u had fun!

Kayos said...

It is all about fishing!

That is some pretty water. How you catch no fish though? I thought they gravitate toward the top in the wee hours of the morning...

I need you to know how to swim before venturing out on the water again.

Loc'd-n-Loaded said...

I love the water and can't wait to go fishing one day! I've always wanted to go and now its on the agenda.

Ms. Liryc said...

I think its times someone gets some swimming lessons.. its never too late to learn.

Ms. Behaving said...

Excuse me but ummm last I checked, ain't $hiiiiiit "exciting" about being in 60 ft of water and NOT being able to swim...

NOSIR!!!

RealHustla said...

The colors in these pics are spectacular.