24 June 2009

Fathers Day Recap



How did I forget to do a fathers day post? Well first it was on sunday and I can't blog on the weekend and second I've been stuck doing actual work stuff at work. It sucks, I don't have time to read blogs or write them. Anyway Shouts out to all the Dads out there, the good, bad and average. If your not in your childs life go ahead and make a effort to be.

I spent the morning crabbing with my buddy. 5 hours on the water and we only got 10 crabs. But damn were they good! Oh and I almost fell out of the boat just don't tell anyone. After crabbing Me and the baby went and got some ice cream, then went to the playground. After letting her run around we went home and I threw some food on the grill. She was excited that it was fathers day. She insisted that I make a cake. Because every holiday deserves cake in her eyes. I ended up making strawberry lime cake. It's great lol I don't have any pics, maybe I'll take some tonight. but it's strawberry cake with key lime icing. Sooo Good.

ps. the 1st round of the giveaway will run till 6/29. I don't think I mentioned it in the last post.

9 comments:

BorednTalkative said...

I agree with the baby, every holiday deserves cake. A girl after my own heart.

Kingsmomma said...

agreeing with ^ and teh baby. cake or banana pudding

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... she is too cute... and looks just like you

Insatiable One said...

You definitely spit her out. She is too adorable. Glad you enjoyed your day and yes I want to see the cake. Sounds yummy!

Kayos said...

What you do? Mark her for life!

She is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of you and the baby!!! Glad you had a good Father's Day. Waiting for the pics and and instructions on how to make the cake.

Krissy said...

she really does look just like you spit her out. She's a cutie and I wanna pinch her cheeks. I hope you had a wonderful fathers day. I know my pops did :)

buttahflychronicles said...

Happy belated Dad's day. I'm like you, can't read blogs at work no more. Gotta work.

I know this would neeeever happen and you'll prolly hate me for saying it, but what if you were a dead beat tryin to deny the baby was yours. The judge would also recommend that you get a Phsyc eval. No blood work needed for you two. I mean damn ya'll look alike, damn!

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker...I love reading your blog. But I had to say that your baby is really your mini-me! She is sooo cute and y'all have the same eyes! Uncanny.

Happy Father's Day.