02 June 2009

Sports Talk with Dave

Awww today is a beautiful day. Take a look outside you see the sun? yep a good day. hell even if you see clouds and rain it's a good day. You know why? because the Lakers are in the finals AGAIN!!!!

Thanks right this is about the NBA again. What have we learned this playoffs? the Nuggets are better then anyone thought, no really if Carmelo decides to be a star and work harder they might just be the number 2 team in the west. We learned that the Celtics will not be winning another championship anytime soon. i understand that KG was hurt and I missed him screaming on the court (although seeing him scream in a suit was even more scary). Even his crazness can't over come the fact that they getting old. Ray Allen can only save them in the last seconds so many times. On a related note I fully respect Ray after that bulls series (which seems like a lifetime ago) Dude was clutch for the celtics, he should come play for the lakers.

We also learned that Lebron is leaving the Cavs ASAP!!! you see how he walked off the court? dude was walking like he just wasted a year of his life. I'm happy they lost i was rooting for the Magic, I'm putting Lebron in the Peyton Manning zone of people who are great and likeable but I don't want to see win.. lol I'm a hater!! The Cavs took advantage of a weak Eastern conference. They looked great until they played a quality team. Long story short i'm believing the rumors of Lebron, Wade and Bosh all agreeing to going to the knicks next summer.

Lastly we learned that the Magic just might be the best team in the NBA... I'm serious, Dwight Howard is the best big man in the NBA and nobody can guard him. If he got a lil Charles Barkley/Shaq attitude he'd be unstoppable. Their shooters actually shoot and hit and they have a ex AND1 player running the point. They actually remind me of the Lakers with Shaq. What's not to like? I even like that Pietrus dude coming off the bench. Their coach looks like Ron Jermey matter of fact the only thing I don't like about the magic is that they have JJ Reddick on their team (I hate duke lol).

I'm scared for my Lakers, The magic beat the celtics in a game 7 in boston, they stepped all over the prematurely crowned Cavs and they might just be too high to know they shouldn't win. oh and the fact that Lamar Odom has a crazy sugar additction. Did you see that? dude eats candy ALL DAY!!! he has a person assistant to go candy shopping for him. he needs it layed out in the car after practice. He wakes up in the middle of the night to eat skittles, this explains his up and down play. he needs a bucket of life savers on the bench through out the game.. lol he need to be drinking kool-aid instead of gatorade.. lol

Anyway The Magic will run the Eastern conference until David stern forces that super Knicks team to happen. Then nobody will will a championship but the Knicks for the next 7 years. This year the Lakers take it in 6 games, Nobody wants to see Kobe crying on the sidelines again.

11 comments:

Ieisha said...

I am anti-Kobe. Pro-LeBron. Like Dwight Howard but don't like the Magic. You're right, Stan looks like Ron Jeremy. That's too bad....for him.

Not going to respond to the Lakers madness you were spitting....I'd LOVE to see Kobe cry on the sidelines. Can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingsmomma said...

Awww manI can't even fully finish reading this. Yep I skipped to post a comment right after you said Ray should come play with the Made Raper.

Very mad but just to let you know I'm rooting for the Magic.

Carolyn (cmarie12) said...

Mmmmmmm, I don't know! You might need to get those tissues ready for Kobe because the Magic are HOT!!! They made LeBron cry! ROTFLOL!

...and remember me this...has Kobe won anything since that "incident" in Colorado? I don't think so! Cause God don't like ugly?! *LOL*

Cynthia said...

IT was a great game! Love you blog come visit us,,,maybe we can do a blog roll exchange?
http://urbanfrugalchic.com

-Q. said...

Damn I finally agree with damn near everything somebody is talking in basketball. I been in TX too long, still hearing all this Hakim the Dream and Spurs bullshit. I was pulling for Melo though.. But you hit it on the head..

Everything 'cept that Peyton Manning thing. Thats the man! (I roll w/McNabb and da Birds though) great post, long time -Q.

dopelikelouboutins said...

I was a fame after that 3pt clutch play he made but not after seeing his sore loser play after the game I mean the MAgic won fair and square. I'm sorry Nike the NBA and the TNT announcers that were counting Howard and dem out but clearly the better team won. Im not 100% confident that Magic will beat the Lakers but it wont be a blowout for sure

12kyle said...

Good post Dave. I'll give you props even tho I'm a huge Laker hater. I respect Kobe as the best in the game...but I don't like the dude. He's a clone off the court. Wanna be like Mike. Be you! That's all I'm sayin. And will somebody pleeeeeease tell his wife to sit her ass down. Why is she in the tunnel to kiss him after they win? And the cameras just HAPPEN to be there?? Hmmmmmm. Still tryna rebuild that image after he took that white girl's booty up in Colorado. LOL

That said...Lakers in 6. IF Odom decides to play like he's capable of playing...they'll win in 5.

suiteSTL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suiteSTL said...

I heart Dwight Howard

Lebron is nice to watch but I swear this man can't get a ring in Clevland so it's time for a move.

Oh and that damn Kobe just makes my skin crawl with his licking lips wanna be jordan cheating on his wife almost raped a chick big ego ass

Darius T. Williams said...

Guess who can't relate AT ALL?!?! ME - lol.

Darius T. Williams said...

Guess who can't relate AT ALL?!?! ME - lol.