26 June 2009

Wacko Jacko

Before I start let me say RIP MJ, dude was a great musician and even better performer. I feel for his family and his kids who lost their father and may or may not really know their mothers.

That said I couldn't stomach all the news ass kissing last night. All the showed were people crying and talking about how great he was. where was all this support when he was having problems? I mean damn the media gave him the nickname "Wacko Jacko" they have not reported 1 good thing about him in years. They seemed to enjoy watching him lose never land. You know it broke his heart to give that place up. Reported every financial problem he had. Hell the media recored his whole downfall. It was so bad he just left the country. Think about this... the US dogged him soo much that he didn't even announce his grand comeback tour here. Hell I think he only planned to do 1 shows in the US. I'm surprised he was even here when he passed.

All I'm saying is all these people talking about his greatness were the same ones who cracked joke after joke when he was accused of molesting lil boys. Talked all kinds of shyt when he changed his face. How many "little white woman" jokes were made? Honestly I think the weight of the fame crushed him. Nobody in the news suported him, they made him look like a monster over and over again. Can you imagine every time you turn on the news seeing someone talk shyt about you. Every comedian using you as a punchline? Now he's gone and they planning candle light vigils for him. Its funny how our story changes when people are gone.

The whole thing made me mad. I mean lets keep it real none of the people crying on the news would let Micheal baby sit. If you loved him so much you should have supported him thru the good and bad.

That said his music is and will be timeless. RIP Mike, I hope you find the peace in death you were not allowed in life.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preach, preach, PREACH!!!

BorednTalkative said...

You are so right. My sister was just saying that to me this morning.

Kingsmomma said...

Sad but true but that is how the media is. They're vultures.

Kayos said...

True!

I said it then and I say it now. If Michael really molested children then why didn't Macauley Culkin and Emmanuel Lewis say so! These are prominent figures in the industry and had all the chances in the world to speak up!

Michael will be missed!!!

urbanknitrix said...

100% true and their still doing it trying to speculate what really happened and if I hear his house was rented one more 'gin.

JACK said...

I, for one, didn't like him THEN ... and I am not torn up that he's gone. But you're right ... those in my camp who didn't like him are hypocrites for caring that he's dead.

Ms. Liryc said...

I loved and will always love Michael, I agree with you completely, there were so many who were ther to throw stones at him, to say things that were never proven.

I loved Michael then and I love him now and will LOVE him forever.. My children will know Michael. I didn't care that he changed himself, he was who he was no matter how he looked.

Mike was Great.. I'm at a loss.. I really feel bad.. Like I lost a family member!!

Caspar608 said...

"she got a light skinned friend look like Michael Jackson, a dark skinned friend look like Michael Jackson" - Kanye

I often wondered why everyone made him the butt of all jokes. I mean, if he was a monster that means someone did some nasty perverted shit to him when he was a little boy...and his father was just a horrible man...yeah, I know, all of the Jacksons were wealthy because Joseph ruled with an iron fist...but was he really any better than Brittany Spears parents...who essentially pimped that little girl to the masses until she cracked up too?

Michael was walking around numb at the end of his life. All those anti depressants and anti anxiety pills, with painkillers, made him COMFORTABLY NUMB just like the Pink Floyd song.

And I know he is at peace now because life on earth was HELL.

Scorned Woman said...

You said actually what I said to someone earlier today. I hope MJ can finally get some peace.

Melanie! said...

I agree! I have a post saying the same thing! Check my blog out at
http://www.meldenisesays.blogspot.com

PS, How do I follow your blog? I dont see the follow thing on the side or at the top lol Good post!

-Q. said...

To the rescue: SupaDave!

My nigga this is the approach i have. Exaactly. Cant knock that man- professionally he his thing. He is to us as James Brown was to a generation or two ago you know. But ERRBODY, well almost. Knew something (for whateva reason) wasnt right wit mike in his life. NOBODY reading this would let mike babysit. EVER. Thats all Im saying. I feel for the fam. janet said it best. Athletes and Actors and neighbors and Parents have shit they dealin wit.Some drastically bigger than others. This nigga went to Super China Buffet. I feel for Webster, Bubbles and all that might have got aught up in the game,and I loved Mike. But that dude I cant glorify his life. RIP thats real -Q.

Fishy Fish said...

I soo agree with this post...at work everyone was blasting their MJ songs and posting his newest ad in the local papers. I being the rebel I am kept my playlist on the latest Jay-Z and Keyshia Cole songs I had from the weeks before. Not saying I didnt appreciate his music, but I wasnt supporting him alive doesnt make sense to do it now that he has past on. Just makes sense to me.

Krissy said...

Nuff said. . .

I never thought he did anything to any of those children. Never and I still don't. With that being said, I'd let him watch my kids ( if I had some) I just trust he'd never harm a child. Not never. But that's just me.