21 July 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

Whats up good people, I'm sorry for not posting last week. really I am. Honestly not much has been going on. Well that's not true. Here's a recap of my weekend.

On friday I went to my nieces play. They did "the secret garden" I remember the movie but this was a musical. Maybe the movie was a musical too, i don't know. Any way me and the GF spent 3 hours in some really uncomfortable chairs. My butt hurt afterwards. it was a good play, all the actors did good, even when they messed up.. lol Then came sign #4566 that I'm getting old. My niece was taking forever to come out of the dressing room after the play so I send one of her cast mates back in to get her. My niece comes out and says her friend said her DAD was looking for her! Do I really look old enough to have a 16y/o daughter? I mean DAMN!! The GF laughed about it for 2 days. Even my sister and mom laughed. I didn't find it so funny.

Also My baby turned 5 this weekend!! we had a pool party. It was fun everyone had a good time no drama, life was good. I bought her a bike that might be a lil too big for her, she'll figure it out though.

between my baby growing up my ever increasing gray hair and kids thinking teens thinking I'm my nieces dad, I'm about to have a late quarter life crisis. Maybe i can get a corvette on sale.

5 comments:

Kingsmomma said...

Awww, It's your Mature presence not your look....

you'll be ok and the corvette won't drop enough Zeros

buttahflychronicles said...

I remembe when my son was in Kindergarten one of his classmates asked me if I was his GRANDMA!!! I told that child that she betta take herself somewhere. It's the result of all that teen pregnancy back in the 80s.

The Dreamy One said...

Awwwwh happy belated BD to the baby!

Happy your weekend was drama free!!!!

Insatiable One said...

You're not getting older, just better. ;0

Glad the baby girl's birthday party went off without a hitch. Whew! I bet she loved her new bike regardless the size.

xxxx said...

lol you just might get it on sale especially with this economy they are practically handing out cars. and happy belated to your daughter, we celebrated my sister birthday oon the 21st. she turned seven